PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO fans travelling to FGR
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: FAO fans travelling to FGR  (Read 22595 times)

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: FAO fans travelling to FGR
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2008, 09:21:00 PM »

Mr Vessy does your forum not work or something. Plus no one on here tells you what to do when you go away to other teams presuming that you do. But when you understand how i and other Die hard alty fans feel about what mr peake and co put us through a couple of seasons back then you'll understand.

James, the first ever sensible, lucid and spot on comment I've ever seen from you! Have a bloody Goodwin young fellow.

Although I notice yet again some sneaky peaky has dropped me one! As for why well who cares.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 09:27:27 PM by SW »
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

tottenham alty

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2008, 09:45:11 PM »

My sources tell me Chris Vessey is a fat Yorkshireman and none of the CU fans can understand why he supports their club.

Can you vouch for this Chris?

NauticaPete

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2008, 09:52:44 PM »

Am I alone in thinking some of the posts on here are a little harsh? To FGR food offer (was from the supporters' club, not the chairman) and to Mr Vessey? Or am I just being wet

Sledge

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2008, 10:09:01 PM »

Supporters Trust, not Club in this case

I should apologise for (re-?) introducing the Vessey virus to your message board. My intentions were innocent, just trying to help weary travellers.

Safe trip, anyway

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2008, 10:16:39 PM »

To the babies distributing the random Peakes again tonight if anyone has a problem either explain why, it is a forum is it not, or f*ck off. There is nothing said contraversial or antagonistic.

If someone disagrees then f*cking say so or be a coward for all time.

This Peake system to me is unnecessary, divisive and unaccountable. Bin it, or perhaps Ecky you'll be dead funny again and add yourself a few hundred?

Jimbo Alty FC

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2008, 10:24:02 PM »

SW i agree 100% i also think thats brainless thing to have on a forum and i also don't understand why some of my posts get deleted maybe Gaz you can explain this to me

markecky

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2008, 10:24:33 PM »

To the babies distributing the random Peakes again tonight if anyone has a problem either explain why, it is a forum is it not, or f*ck off. There is nothing said contraversial or antagonistic.

This Peake system to me is unnecessary, divisive and unaccountable. Bin it, or perhaps Ecky you'll be dead funny again and add yourself a few hundred?

Sorry?

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2008, 10:29:56 PM »

Or perhaps completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

People have disagreed strongly with my views at least 252 times since I've been on this forum.

I'll live.

Jimbo Alty FC

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2008, 10:34:36 PM »

yeah i know that Ballers mate but its just pointless in my opinion i've never used it and never will. I just tell the person whether i agree with them or not and not bothered what people say about mine

ChrisVessey CUFC

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2008, 10:35:28 PM »

My sources tell me Chris Vessey is a fat Yorkshireman and none of the CU fans can understand why he supports their club.

Can you vouch for this Chris?

Erm.... i used to be *a bit* fat but lost it all again through sheer graft and dieting. Ha!

And yes.... no one at United understands why i support 'their' club  ;D

You could always see for yourself on the 22nd, i'll be in your supporters club, probably.

markecky

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2008, 10:36:32 PM »

SW i agree 100% i also think thats brainless thing to have on a forum and i also don't understand why some of my posts get deleted maybe Gaz you can explain this to me

The only posts of your that have been deleted contained excessive bad language or were written in a way that could have provoked trouble, intentional or not.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2008, 10:39:05 PM »

If someone disagrees with a comment surely they can be man enough to say so on here without making some snidey rather pertinently named Peake on here?

Its a sh*t part of the forum why is it still on here.

Ecky, you know full well what I mean.

Jimbo Alty FC

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2008, 10:41:05 PM »

cheers Ecky i did think it was that. Problem with me is and has been is i say what i think and don't think of the follow on effects but yeh i agree and i do apologise

markecky

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2008, 10:47:12 PM »

Deary me...you mean when I some other people were crying about it and I showed I didn't care by putting mine up to 10,000 or something?

Not sure why my name is dragged into it...wouldn't have said it was hilarious myself.

I can't work out if you are taking the piss or not?

If you're not, might be best to delete your login to be honest.  I haven't peaked you thank God....someone has peaked me though....managing to keep myself together at the moment though

Jenga

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2008, 10:49:36 PM »

LOL have a peake from me  ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO fans travelling to FGR