PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Scruffy vegans
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Scruffy vegans  (Read 10121 times)

Jimmy

Re: Scruffy vegans
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2015, 10:06:47 PM »

You can tell from this long, rambling post that he's rather in love with himself and the sound of his own voice: http://forum.fgrfc.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47831&start=60#p664021

I think you tell he's a bloody oddball by the fact he called into Little Moreton Hall before going to a football match.

Although, Laurence has made London Alty visit both Salisbury and Worcester Cathedrals...
Yes iv just had a look at the long ramble who told him he was funny

Jezza

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2015, 08:06:53 AM »

typical FGr hypocrisy......rules are rules.....

should have got our stewards to headlock them and give them a kicking in the car park.

Well done the club for upholding standards....hope we served them black pudding and tripe

taxi Phil

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2015, 11:20:40 AM »

You can tell from this long, rambling post that he's rather in love with himself and the sound of his own voice: http://forum.fgrfc.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47831&start=60#p664021

I think you tell he's a bloody oddball by the fact he called into Little Moreton Hall before going to a football match.

Although, Laurence has made London Alty visit both Salisbury and Worcester Cathedrals...
Yes iv just had a look at the long ramble who told him he was funny

He's funny.......but not in a good way.

nimeta

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2015, 01:39:44 PM »

Entry to a boardroom at a sporting event usually implies some form of generous hospitality e.g. a nice meal, a few beers, a few slugs of brandy and in the past a good cigar. You then sit in the best seats in the ground and return for tea, coffee and cake at half time followed by the same again at full time........So, if you want a free lunch etc, you abide by the hosts rules......alternatively hang around the bar and take your seat just before kick-off...........it is really that simple  >:(

to be honest (and with my work I do a lot of formal type dinners) I would rather be stood on the terraces freezing my balls off drinking a nice bovril. I go to football to get away from all the crap that I have to deal with at work.

beaker141

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2015, 01:43:43 PM »

I think they're deluded if they think they can watch the game from the boardroom - there are no windows!!! Even if there were, you'd be looking at your team bus parked outside the front door rather than the pitch.

brian1925

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2015, 02:22:54 PM »

Ties or no ties, did he really say that our defence was shaky? I wouldn't swap Tom and Luca for any other partnership I've seen in our league. I think that sums up his judgement in general really.

Jimmy

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2015, 08:06:58 PM »

The defence had little to do however conceeded twice so it's not the most odd thing iv heard
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Scruffy vegans