PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Weymouth v Altrincham on Setanta
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Weymouth v Altrincham on Setanta  (Read 4732 times)

Alex

Re: Weymouth v Altrincham on Setanta
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008, 04:49:39 PM »

FORGET SETANTA GET TO WEYMOUTH  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even if the worst happens the lads need to know that they will still have the best support no matter where we are playing.

Alty365

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 05:03:51 PM »

I am going to Weymouth but I'm also recording it.

Wilmslow Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2008, 05:18:10 PM »

Well, for those of us who really can't get there, this is good news. NOW COME ON ALTY!!!!
Acton_Alty has now moved to Chiswick...Wilmslow!

SammyH8

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 05:39:46 PM »

No, COME ON STEVENAGE, wankers losing last night to vics surely have to do us one favour!

James Black

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 06:04:05 PM »

cheers setanta not now our big game supporters will stay up north thanks first you ruin non league football now you get rid of our backing that we need thanks. Never get setanta or sky never ever will i do that first you ruin league football now your out to ruin the BSP well you won't buy me

Dougals Dad

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2008, 06:17:29 PM »

Well, for those of us who really can't get there, this is good news. NOW COME ON ALTY!!!!

Watching the game on Setanta is 2nd best to being there, but its as much as some of us are able to do.

Longman

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2008, 06:20:44 PM »

cheers setanta not now our big game supporters will stay up north thanks first you ruin non league football now you get rid of our backing that we need thanks. Never get setanta or sky never ever will i do that first you ruin league football now your out to ruin the BSP well you won't buy me

You can't blame Setanta if fans choose not to travel if they show Alty.  Most of us have been complaining that they never show us!!  You can't have it both ways.  I don't think Setanta thought "right we'll show Alty on the last day of the season as all their fans will watch it on the telly, none will go to the game and we'll get them relegated due to lack of support!"

Anyway, LETS GET TO WEYMOUTH, you can't give up hope yet, football is a funny old game, things can change in an instant.

Just maybe, just maybe.........

altyf

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2008, 10:21:25 PM »

You know guys, after a really, really sh*te 24 hours, this is the best possible news. Let's face it, we are down, but what an opportunity for the players, fans and management to say a resounding farewell to the Conference National and show the watching public what we as a club are all about. If we can take 200+ fans down to the south coast and get behind the lads for 90 minutes no matter what and if the lads can play free of all the chokingly negative, defensive tripe that has blighted our season, then we can at least go down with our heads held high.

I think that might have been what Northwich were saying from November (when they were rock bottom and without a win) until February? Nothing to lose now so lets sing our hearts out and give Paul Parker something to talk about (good god no...the thought of Paul Parker...talking  :'( :'( :')

Stockportalty

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2008, 10:41:23 AM »

At least this means that the Gazelle should get to see the match, he must know some people in high places.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Weymouth v Altrincham on Setanta