PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Weymouth v Altrincham on Setanta
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Weymouth v Altrincham on Setanta  (Read 4732 times)

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: April 23, 2008, 12:29:50 PM »

We're on!!!!

markecky

Re: Weymouth v Altrincham on Setanta
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 12:31:49 PM »

Could this week get any worse?

Now anyone who was 50/50 will not bother going.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 12:32:19 PM »

No Dr Who for me then!

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 12:41:47 PM »

Please ignore my post where I bet we wont be on!
Bernard Taylors barmy army

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 12:43:30 PM »

Is that our 'parachute payment'  :) ....

I think a "Please take down you gantrys.... Please take down your gantrys .. la la la la" is in order

louise1925

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 01:41:21 PM »

You know guys, after a really, really sh*te 24 hours, this is the best possible news. Let's face it, we are down, but what an opportunity for the players, fans and management to say a resounding farewell to the Conference National and show the watching public what we as a club are all about. If we can take 200+ fans down to the south coast and get behind the lads for 90 minutes no matter what and if the lads can play free of all the chokingly negative, defensive tripe that has blighted our season, then we can at least go down with our heads held high.

samba

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 02:41:02 PM »

You know guys, after a really, really sh*te 24 hours, this is the best possible news. Let's face it, we are down, but what an opportunity for the players, fans and management to say a resounding farewell to the Conference National and show the watching public what we as a club are all about. If we can take 200+ fans down to the south coast and get behind the lads for 90 minutes no matter what and if the lads can play free of all the chokingly negative, defensive tripe that has blighted our season, then we can at least go down with our heads held high.

No, No we ARE NOT DOWN! Jesus I hope the players don't think like you!!  We still have every chance of staying up and we all need to think and talk positive until full time on Saturday!

Narcissist

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 02:44:08 PM »

Im extremely sorry to say that even though my local in france has setanta and has offered to show any alty games for my pleasure I will not be watching on saturday.

At the risk of us getting relegated I cant bare the thought of some idiot big team fan telling me he knows how i feel because he remembers when man u didnt get in the champions league. Not to mention 'why dont you support one of the big manchester teams' comments. On a normal day I can have a laugh at these people and entertain their lack of understanding. On saturday this would tip me over, i'll stay at home singing alty songs to Baby Beaver with my fingers and toes crossed. This has seriously put a downer on my day even though it is great news for the club and staff!

Good luck lads, do us proud!

le bignose

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 02:56:23 PM »

Could this week get any worse?

Now anyone who was 50/50 will not bother going.

exactly my thought mate!!!

And for the negative posters on here!! For f**k sakes shut up and keep it to yourself !! WE AINT DOWN till its over on satdi evening OK!!!!

its f**king pissing me off now!! Yer we aint in the best place are we!! But we still got hope!! Who can predict the outcome, regardless of whats happened this week. Halifax might have a shocker, players sent off, missed penalty, one of them games the ball wont go in!!!!

Lets f**king get over it and be positive about us staying up!! Thank f**k we got half a chance and can still to to Weymouth with a glimmer!!!

Sorry for the terrettes but its NOT OVER YET!!! so lets stop talking like we are till we know and lets f**king hope the lads dont read half this sh*t on here at the moment. Lets fill them with confidence !!!

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 03:17:35 PM »

Well said!

baldrick

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 04:02:23 PM »

Go to Weymouth anyway. Record the game and you might even see yourself on the telly.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2008, 04:11:02 PM »

Hopefully I'll see myself on TV as I get rugby tackled by a steward as we score the 4th at the same time that Halifax go 3-0 down with 3mins to go ... OH WHAT A DREAM !!!

le bignose

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2008, 04:11:39 PM »

Go to Weymouth anyway. Record the game and you might even see yourself on the telly.

ha!! an by that i know one way .............. go mental on the pitch when we score the last minute winner at the alty end and its carnage!!

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE BASTARDS I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT AS WE ALL DO!!!!

Alty365

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2008, 04:15:05 PM »

I'll be recording it on Sky+ and if the impossible happens I will watch nothing else for a week.

Hodgey

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2008, 04:46:58 PM »

How sick will you feel when we stay up and you can see all the fans in the ground having the time of our lives ..... gutted I bet so DONT CANCEL JUST BECAUSE OF SULTARNA
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team