News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 What a Joke

Author Topic: What a Joke  (Read 1646 times)

James Black

What a Joke
« on: March 11, 2008, 11:25:50 PM »

Well played crawley not you did exactly what you were told con the ref and u'll get the decisions and well done you did you southern prics. I'm sorry but why the f**k was joe sent off apart from the obvious two bookable offence two yellows which shouldn't even been.

I think were starting to get in the brown stuff to many games for the teams bellow us which could send us down fingers crossed fitness beats them with playing so many games back to back

heads up lads you won't be playing 12 men and a team of con merchiants every week

cakeburner

Re: What a Joke
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 11:28:54 PM »

strangely enough from our end we couldn't tell what the bookings were for either but it's taken 3yrs to finally get an away ref that liked us !

James Black

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 11:34:59 PM »

Sorry but i never want to thank a crawley fan again but thanks at least it just wasn't the 700 alty fans that thought the ref was a joke. A fan for the team getting the decisions says it was a farce

Narcissist

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 11:54:08 PM »

Please dont encourage him cake.

Gutted about tonight. Think JB is right, hopefully a few suprise results will change our minds. I cant imagine alty would have it any other way. We've become a non-league man city now ironically. Suffering fans an all.

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 What a Joke