News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Radio Robins: Boreham Wood v Altrincham

Author Topic: Radio Robins: Boreham Wood v Altrincham  (Read 3369 times)

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: September 25, 2015, 02:30:58 PM »

We regret to advise that Radio Robins will not be broadcasting Saturday's game at Boreham Wood.

Boreham Wood FC's media policy requires a fee to broadcast live audio commentary, which, for a number of reasons, we have decided not to pay.

We should point out that Boreham Wood are not infringing any National League regulations and are within their rights to implement this policy.

Again, we apologise for this break in our usual offering & we look forward to normal service being resumed on Radio Robins for the visit of Barrow on Saturday October 3rd.

We are pleased to advise that the normal matchday updates, available via this website & social media updates are unaffected & will be operating as usual.

John Edwards & Brian Flynn
Press & Media Officers

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Radio Robins: Boreham Wood v Altrincham
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 02:52:07 PM »

good on RR
Harold

VofD

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 03:12:01 PM »

Match being covered by BBC Three Counties Radio. Won't be as good as RR though. :D

Hamilton

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 10:33:42 PM »

I take it John Laidlar's text commentary will be up and running.

Alty Razor Squad

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 10:48:40 PM »

We regret to advise that Radio Robins will not be broadcasting Saturday's game at Boreham Wood.

Boreham Wood FC's media policy requires a fee to broadcast live audio commentary, which, for a number of reasons, we have decided not to pay.

We should point out that Boreham Wood are not infringing any National League regulations and are within their rights to implement this policy.

Again, we apologise for this break in our usual offering & we look forward to normal service being resumed on Radio Robins for the visit of Barrow on Saturday October 3rd.

We are pleased to advise that the normal matchday updates, available via this website & social media updates are unaffected & will be operating as usual.

Press & Media Officers

This should answer your question.

Jenga

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2015, 11:30:32 PM »

Glad we are not paying it. Disgraceful.

Hamilton

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 12:25:22 AM »

Press & Media Officers

This should answer your question.

Thanks! Missed that!

Bath Alty

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2015, 01:06:20 AM »

Was debating between radio robins and attending in person (couple of hours from here) as they have taken the choice away I will not be rewarding them with my gate money.  JL updates for me

GB Alty

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2015, 02:24:13 PM »

Was debating between radio robins and attending in person (couple of hours from here) as they have taken the choice away I will not be rewarding them with my gate money.  JL updates for me
none of that makes sense, your not going to the match because you can't listen to it on the radio????

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2015, 04:33:10 PM »

TIN POT, let's have 3 points off of these jumped up nobodies. Still 1-0 to us at the mo.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team