PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Droylsden next saturday
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Droylsden next saturday  (Read 8609 times)

JT

Re: Droylsden next saturday
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 08:34:37 PM »

Nice one thanks alot mate
and if i was to go on it do i just turn up or do i need to contact someone to book seats?

Alty365

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 08:38:12 PM »

Full details on how to book here:

http://www.altyfans.co.uk/index.php?topic=4521.0

Faxthewax

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2008, 08:49:51 PM »

Everyone - Ticket prices are £12 adults, £8 concessions. There are plenty of pubs right next to the ground such as the Butchers Arms, the Kings Head (Holts beers) and the Beehive to name a few and all are welcome before/after the game. With regards to the game, I'm not sure what happened yesterday to us, but I'm hoping there's no repeat next sat - I'm taking heart from the fact we lost twice 5-0 in the space of three days then beat Kiddy and kept a clean sheet next game. Should be close despite what happened yesterday!

Alty365

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2008, 08:57:40 PM »

Everyone - Ticket prices are £12 adults, £8 concessions. There are plenty of pubs right next to the ground such as the Butchers Arms, the Kings Head (Holts beers) and the Beehive to name a few and all are welcome before/after the game. With regards to the game, I'm not sure what happened yesterday to us, but I'm hoping there's no repeat next sat - I'm taking heart from the fact we lost twice 5-0 in the space of three days then beat Kiddy and kept a clean sheet next game. Should be close despite what happened yesterday!

As somebody said elsewhere, you are a different proposition altogether on your own patch and we all expect a very hard game.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2008, 09:41:30 PM »

Can somebody confirm what the child prices are and what age they go upto.

I also agree it could be a tight game.

SammyH8

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2008, 10:10:34 PM »

Yeah may be close game, however what i saw of them at home was they have 2 pretty poor centre halfs, and by the end of the match one of them looked as if he was going to pass out, i dont no if the one i am thinking of has now gone or in that case got fitter but if not i feel maybe carlos could do some damage late on.

Longman

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2008, 11:52:45 PM »

I will be there and singing my heart out, HUGE game!

RocketDan

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2008, 12:21:07 AM »

can anyone give me a lift from nottingham?

altyf

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2008, 12:02:38 PM »

Yeah may be close game, however what i saw of them at home was they have 2 pretty poor centre halfs, and by the end of the match one of them looked as if he was going to pass out, i dont no if the one i am thinking of has now gone or in that case got fitter but if not i feel maybe carlos could do some damage late on.

I believe they have signed Karl Munroe haven't they...in which case they'll have at least 1 good centre half.

matnvfcmad

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2008, 12:57:47 PM »

they are signing hopeless players if Greg Strong plays against you for the bloods senior will run rings round him he is that poor

JT

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 05:16:54 PM »

Just booked 6 lads on the supporters coach for saturday, doing my bit to help everyone who helps run the bus ... can't wait for it should be a great day! Come on You Red and White Basterds!
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Droylsden next saturday