Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Altrincham FC Wallets now available on Matchdays....
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Altrincham FC Wallets now available on Matchdays....  (Read 7368 times)

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Altrincham FC Wallets now available on Matchdays....
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2010, 12:20:03 AM »

Ballers & Flynny,

Have a look which film BBC One broadcast at 11.05pm on the date of the Alty v Macc 'friendly' match:

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/listings/bbc-1/2010-07-27/23-05/

Spooky.....
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

robins1978

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2010, 01:24:09 AM »

Lady working in Don chippy was admiring my wallet tonight so thats another one sold.
she said to pop in with one when im next passing by !
Going fast - dont miss out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2010, 07:28:51 AM »

Ballers & Flynny,

Have a look which film BBC One broadcast at 11.05pm on the date of the Alty v Macc 'friendly' match:

Spooky.....

I think this moth was looking for somewhere to die actually as it appeared to be on it's last legs/wings. At one point it appeared to lie on it's back...at which point Pete Hennerley came over and started talking to it...

I thought he was going to put his pint glass over it.

robins1978

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2010, 05:35:16 PM »

With the one jensdad has bid for on ebay spoken for there are now only 3 left for general sale, thanks to all who have so far purchased one - including the lady in the Don Chippy!
I can get another batch if the demand is there!

robins1978

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2011, 12:37:23 AM »

Reminder that 2nd batch is now available for purchase after a few recent requests for how to purchase I will be in club shop at Half Time next Saturday at the Home game with Gateshead. Priced at still only £6 (see picture earlier in this topic) - Thnanx

robins1978

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2011, 12:40:01 AM »

Reminder that 2nd batch is now available for purchase after a few recent requests for how to purchase I will be in club shop at Half Time next Saturday at the Home game with Gateshead. Priced at still only £6 (see picture earlier in this topic) - Thnanx
Ebay listing has now ended - any postal requests please contact club on 0161 928 1045 and leave contact details for me to get in touch with you.

robins1978

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2011, 03:57:20 PM »

Just a quick reminder that you can get your Alty wallets this Saturday from me at the club shop at half-time.

Still only £6 each.

Thanks.

robins1978

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2011, 11:33:27 PM »

Just a quick reminder that you can get your Alty wallets this Saturday from me at the club shop at half-time.

Still only £6 each.

Thanks.

Sold 4 today from the club shop. Only 2 left from batch 2 now and no plans at the moment to order another batch. Send personal message to me if you are wanting to reserve one of the 2 that are left. Thanks to all buyers of 22 sold so far.

When these 2 sell the two wallet batches will have made £60 for Altrincham Football Club. Cheers.

robins1978

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2011, 10:22:42 PM »

Still only £6 each.

Thanks.

Sold 4 today from the club shop. Only 2 left from batch 2 now and no plans at the moment to order another batch. Send personal message to me if you are wanting to reserve one of the 2 that are left. Thanks to all buyers of 22 sold so far.

When these 2 sell the two wallet batches will have made £60 for Altrincham Football Club. Cheers.

Last shout this season for the Alty wallets. I Will be in Club Shop at HT against Eastbourne + in Noel White Suite for race night. Still priced at just £6. Thanks.

robins1978

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2011, 04:45:22 PM »

The profit made on prodcing and selling the second batch of wallets has now been given to TASC (TheAltrinchamSupportersClub) with funds raised from items sold on ebay. If anyone still wants a wallet there are 2 left. Please message me and i wil sort out the details with you. Still only £6 - Thanks. Toatal funds raised £42.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2011, 04:55:11 PM »

Ballers & Flynny,
Spooky.....
I think this moth was looking for somewhere to die actually as it appeared to be on it's last legs/wings. At one point it appeared to lie on it's back...at which point Pete Hennerley came over and started talking to it...
I thought he was going to put his pint glass over it.
Good, can't stand the fat furry bodied ones, no it isn't logica, but they give me the creeps.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2011, 04:58:50 PM »

Thanks for putting photo on Darren. May be our computer cant do it as me & Jill have tried to do this without joy. Cant get my photo of me & Phil Gardner to work either ??

Your profile photo is trying to link to a picture on your own computer, it needs to be available onilne. Your picture of the wallet is not linking to anything as the address it is pointing to only contains the protocol  and an extra delimiter(i.e. "http:///").
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2011, 05:00:53 PM »

Your profile photo is trying to link to a picture on your own computer, it needs to be available onilne. Your picture of the wallet is not linking to anything as the address it is pointing to only contains the protocol  and an extra delimiter(i.e. "http:///").

That's easy for you to say!  :D :D
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

robins1978

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2011, 05:12:25 PM »

Thanks for putting photo on Darren. May be our computer cant do it as me & Jill have tried to do this without joy. Cant get my photo of me & Phil Gardner to work either ??

Your profile photo is trying to link to a picture on your own computer, it needs to be available onilne. Your picture of the wallet is not linking to anything as the address it is pointing to only contains the protocol  and an extra delimiter(i.e. "http:///").

I have to say i dont get any of that. I know my profile pic doesnt work (dunno why) but darren posted pic of the wallet for me later on in the post so hopefully wallet is still visible there! If anyone can help with my profile pic in a language i can understand id be very grateful !!  :) Also please note item is no longer for sale on Ebay. Are you wanting a wallet then Uncle Glob ????
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 05:14:15 PM by robins1978 »

Robin Reliant

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2011, 05:19:24 PM »

I have to say i dont get any of that. I know my profile pic doesnt work (dunno why) but darren posted pic of the wallet for me later on in the post so hopefully wallet is still visible there! If anyone can help with my profile pic in a language i can understand id be very grateful !!  :)

I had this problem when I was getting started....the profile picture needs to be online,not on your computer, so you will have to put it out onto the internet somewhere  (??facebook etc) then copy its internet address onto your profile page.

If youve any wallets left, Ill have one..will PM you details if youve got one left
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Altrincham FC Wallets now available on Matchdays....