PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Full Fixture List on Club Website Now!
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Full Fixture List on Club Website Now!  (Read 4369 times)

fuertes

Re: Full Fixture List on Club Website Now!
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2011, 05:19:56 PM »

Phil,

We have the delights of the FA Cup Second Qualifying Round on Saturday, 1st October 2011.

A meeting with FCUM or an away trek to some obscure former miners' team from Northumberland beckons....

SECOND? I hope that's a mistake? Surely you don't have to go through two extra rounds just because you went down one division?!

You do.

I'm glad of it. We've won about two bloody ties in the competition in the last seven years or something.

Someone gash at home, followed by someone gash at home, followed by someone gash at home, followed by a moderately big L1 side away. That'll do.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Full Fixture List on Club Website Now!
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2011, 07:18:19 PM »

Greetings.

I can't find the fixture on 1st October, is it the FA Cup?We are away at Stockport so if you fancied putting on a 12.30 kick off for us so we can do a double-header involving our favourite Cheshire football club, that would be excellent! We'd definitely bring a coachload.

What a depressing start for you away at Torygate, Wetherby Road really is an unspeakably poor venue for any kind of football.

Phil,

We have the delights of the FA Cup Second Qualifying Round on Saturday, 1st October 2011.

A meeting with FCUM or an away trek to some obscure former miners' team from Northumberland beckons....

Which could well mean that I might get to see us win more than one FA Cup game in the last 6 seasons (at all the home games, Luton away, Kendal away) ;)
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Full Fixture List on Club Website Now!