PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Furious Sinnott Apologises to fans
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Furious Sinnott Apologises to fans  (Read 9441 times)

Jimmy

Re: Furious Sinnott Apologises to fans
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2015, 11:04:07 PM »

Hey let's not get into Havern bashing ..............you can see from his reaction on the you-tube video that he knows he has screwed up............a bad mistake and he knows it - he has rarely let this club down..............we need to hope young Heathcote can cut the mustard, move on and either win or draw this tie.

Just my opinion folks
i agree with all this but would add why did heathcote lose his place when we won are last 2 games conceding 1 goal

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2015, 11:40:00 PM »

I think they wanted to see if Havern was fit.

On which note I'm sceptical that Densmore can feature having not done so for what 6-8 weeks?

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2015, 12:01:31 AM »

On which note I'm sceptical that Densmore can feature having not done so for what 6-8 weeks?

Has LS actually said Densmore could feature?

roytonmike

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2015, 07:20:59 AM »

I certainly haven't seen anything from the club on this. I would be amazed if Densmore played any kind of active part on Sunday - I suppose if they felt obliged to name seven subs his name might be on that list as there really isn't anyone else registered and available to fill the seventh spot, but it would really be akin to the case of Senior at Lewes - named as sub but actually at home in Yorkshire at the time - except that Dens will probably be in the stand at Colchester. Apart from that, to attempt to play any active role would surely jeopardise his future fitness; important as Sunday is, we have half a season's worth of League games to go, which will determine the club's position for 2016-17, plus the Trophy which arguably represents a real chance of on-field glory (not forgetting the Senior Cup, of course ...) so no risks should be taken with him at this point. We must use what we have available and see what happens on Sunday.

andrewflynn

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2015, 09:10:19 AM »

I certainly haven't seen anything from the club on this. I would be amazed if Densmore played any kind of active part on Sunday - I suppose if they felt obliged to name seven subs his name might be on that list as there really isn't anyone else registered and available to fill the seventh spot, but it would really be akin to the case of Senior at Lewes - named as sub but actually at home in Yorkshire at the time - except that Dens will probably be in the stand at Colchester. Apart from that, to attempt to play any active role would surely jeopardise his future fitness; important as Sunday is, we have half a season's worth of League games to go, which will determine the club's position for 2016-17, plus the Trophy which arguably represents a real chance of on-field glory (not forgetting the Senior Cup, of course ...) so no risks should be taken with him at this point. We must use what we have available and see what happens on Sunday.

Completely agree. No game is bigger than our players' physical condition. We've already rushed him back once and he's ended up worse off. We owe it to him to make sure he doesn't kick a ball until he's ready.

ripleym

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2015, 04:14:37 PM »

According to his Instagram account, young Harry Cain has been asked to travel with the squad this weekend.

Hamilton

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2015, 04:54:19 PM »

According to his Instagram account, young Harry Cain has been asked to travel with the squad this weekend.

Please tell me his nick-name is Higgins!

ripleym

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2015, 04:59:41 PM »

Please tell me his nick-name is Higgins!

;D

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2015, 06:17:27 PM »

Left winger?

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2015, 06:37:52 PM »

Full time and proud of it

York Alty

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2015, 07:10:47 PM »

ripleym

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2015, 07:17:26 PM »

Left winger?

Yes, that's where I've seen him play for the youths.  Little lad, but looks useful.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2015, 07:35:36 PM »

Left winger?

Jeremy Corbyn!

He's no good, he wont head a ball at the goal because he is against air strikes

ripleym

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2015, 08:27:22 PM »

Good job he's not a defensive midfielder because apparently he is a trequartista sympathiser.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2015, 10:57:08 PM »

Returning to the subject of central defenders. I would venture to suggest that Luca has had probably four or five bad games for us similar to how it seems he performed on Saturday. I personally don't think that's too bad a ratio.

As for putting him in the team in place of Sam Heathcote, are you REALLY asking why?

We were playing FGR with the mobile mountain Jon Parkin (incidentally also a VERY good player)  so do you select your senior CB who has, in general, played well in the vast majority of the games he has played for the Club or an 18 year old with two or three starts at this level? Does anyone remember what the experienced Jefferson Louis did against the comparatively inexperienced Scott Leather in the Play off at Brackley??

Had Masha been fit he would be the ideal guy to mark Parkin but he wasn't so Luca was, on balance probably the best option
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Furious Sinnott Apologises to fans