PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Well done the lads...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Well done the lads...  (Read 9698 times)

Longman

Re: Well done the lads...
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2012, 09:24:06 PM »

What was this 5 of there's saying exactly?

He was boasting to us that he'd played in the 5th round of the FC Cup once in his silly Brummie accent whilst he should have been defending.

markecky

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2012, 09:45:16 PM »

He was boasting to us that he'd played in the 5th round of the FC Cup once in his silly Brummie accent whilst he should have been defending.

Good God, that must have seemed like light years away.  What a tool!

taxi Phil

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2012, 10:17:35 PM »

Reevesy should have had a couple more, especially the one he headed wide from Clee's inch perfect cross. Worcester were very disappointing for a team in the play off positions. Crude challenges, misplaced passes, and Brooke or Mitchley would have improved their strike force !

Worcester played the strangest assortment of music I think I've ever heard at a football match. Half time gave us an Irish rebel song, followed by Black Sabbath's "Paranoid", then some quite appalling bhangra.

But they topped it on the way out after the game by playing what appeared to be a requiem mass !

Longman

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2012, 10:27:36 PM »

Reevesy should have had a couple more, especially the one he headed wide from Clee's inch perfect cross. Worcester were very disappointing for a team in the play off positions. Crude challenges, misplaced passes, and Brooke or Mitchley would have improved their strike force !

Worcester played the strangest assortment of music I think I've ever heard at a football match. Half time gave us an Irish rebel song, followed by Black Sabbath's "Paranoid", then some quite appalling bhangra.

But they topped it on the way out after the game by playing what appeared to be a requiem mass !

Ha ha what on earth was that music on the way out?  Utterly weird.

Hulme Robin

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2012, 10:28:57 PM »

Who did you think man of the match was?  I thought Danny Hall played really well, so did somebody else on Twitter

Go on Mr munchie snugglebottom !! @DannyAndrewHall @altrinchamfc #proudgirlfriend

:D

bumble

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2012, 10:31:13 PM »

Hes asked us if we played football and got rawred at by Rob Bayted

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2012, 11:03:24 PM »

It was a version of "Hymn to the fallen" from Private Ryan.. I think it was the clubs way of rounding off there remembrance weekend !

Jenga

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2012, 11:49:37 PM »

Do we know which players are likley to be out for the Thursday with Rodgers and Clee looking possibly injured. Is Densmore suspended?

markecky

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2012, 11:56:50 PM »

Do we know which players are likley to be out for the Thursday with Rodgers and Clee looking possibly injured. Is Densmore suspended?

Will be much to early to say.

And yes.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2012, 11:57:16 PM »

Densmore is suspened not sure if rodgers ,clee or havern will be fit , fingers crossed though

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2012, 11:59:25 PM »

That's probably in my top 20 favourite songs Phil.....'The Green Fields of France'.

joe

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2012, 12:13:49 AM »

London Boys?

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2012, 02:58:27 AM »

London Boys?

Top work Joe.

Now 13/14/15 tastic!

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2012, 02:59:48 AM »

Good God, that must have seemed like light years away.  What a tool!

Well done, were all the 5th round ties held at Wembley or something?

Probably a good idea to have other things in you're life mate, you only play until you're 37 or so...

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2012, 03:02:25 AM »

And just to add, I wasn't there today so from the persepcetive of someone who looked at the result in print, 3-0 away at Worcester is an awesome result.

I don't know what the performance was like, theirs or ours or how seriously everybody took it, or what the ref did, or any key moments etc. And neither does anything that's gone before matter.

In isolation, in print, that is a top, top result.

Well done folks.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Well done the lads...