PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Hyde put in 7 days notice for Redshaw
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Hyde put in 7 days notice for Redshaw  (Read 9749 times)

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Hyde put in 7 days notice for Redshaw
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 05:45:42 PM »

you have a dam sight more money than us, we are just floating along on one of the smallest budgets in the league!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!

:D  :D  :D  :D

Go on, tell me another one, you're good at this!
Come on Alty!

York Alty

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 05:57:06 PM »

think i'm still just about right saying Alty have no debts and no cash.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2012, 06:00:10 PM »

Players like Adam Griffin who was player of the year at Stockport don't just come to Hyde 'cos its close to the baths.

Now that did make me chuckle  ;D ;D
@AltyDaz

hfcfan

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 07:00:32 PM »

You dont believe me, find out for yourself, we have one of the smallest bedgets in this league, not going to blurt out what it is but i do know!

And Adam Griffin, well so he tells me, he came to Hyde as a fill in club until he found a new one, but has ended up staying because he likes it at Hyde!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 09:44:24 PM by hfcfan »

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2012, 07:13:48 PM »

You dont believe me, find out for yourself, we have one of the smallest bedgets in this league, not going to blurt out what it is but i do know!

And Adam Griffin, well so he tells me, he came to Hyde as a fill in club until he found a new one, but has ended up staying because he likes it at Hyde, all i'll say is he is on just about a 3 figure sum!

Absolute rot.

York Alty

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2012, 07:14:39 PM »

yeah what I'll do is phone Hyde and ask them for details of their budget.

ar5e!

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2012, 07:27:31 PM »

Anyway, I would just like Jack and indeed other players to show us a bit of respect. And by that I mean it really isn't a difficult choice to make.

You either think Alty is a good, well run and well supported club where you like playing and get the chance to express your talents or you think you will get more exposure at the championship front runners or a bigger club in Halifax. It's quite simple. You don't need to talk to them.

What I would find disrespectful would be to talk to them both and then decide to stay, if you really had to be unimpressed with what either of them had to say to decide that Alty was indeed a good club for you then don't bother really.

He has shown respect to us so far by being honest with his intentions at the outset. I'm not really sure a sideways move in the BSN was what he had in mind but there you go. We'll see.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2012, 07:46:54 PM »

Maybe our ex Hyde personnel can tell jack how much money  they were owed each when they left......

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2012, 08:00:17 PM »

And Adam Griffin, well so he tells me, he came to Hyde as a fill in club until he found a new one, but has ended up staying because he likes it at Hyde, all i'll say is he is on just about a 3 figure sum!

If you think Griffin is just about on a 3 figure sum i.e £110 a week then what an absolute Kn$bhead you really are.........unless of course it's free rent at a flat and use of a car and then £100 a week  ::)
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

bumble

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2012, 08:07:06 PM »

If you think Griffin is just about on a 3 figure sum i.e £110 a week then what an absolute Kn$bhead you really are.........unless of course it's free rent at a flat and use of a car and then £100 a week  ::)

If it's 3 figures per week that could be £100.00-£999.... So effectively anywhere between 4k and 40k (If they only pay 40 weeks)

mikealty

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2012, 09:54:16 PM »

This is nonsense, Liam Taylor.
Not really. It's just the fact that it shows your email on your forum profile...
Can I ask how you know that, I think you might be stalking me!

fuertes

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2012, 10:23:01 AM »

Are Hyde full-time, or is it just Stalybridge using that model?

SRT

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2012, 12:35:03 PM »

I know some of you feel that this is an old chesnut. But if we are to progress the Board have to start to compete for good players. They have to offer some sort of contract to key players even if it only restricts them from goign to lower or teams at the same level. I have no objection to releasing selling players to teams in higher divisions. OK there are always ups and downs and we will get some contracts wrong, but surely we have to take that risk on key players if we are to build for the future?

Come on Alty Board commit to building the club on the field!!!

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2012, 12:42:38 PM »

wish these clubs would P off and look elsewhere for new players
Harold

Hamilton

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2012, 12:54:38 PM »

wish these clubs would P off and look elsewhere for new players

Pretty similar to what I was going to post.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Hyde put in 7 days notice for Redshaw