PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Well done to the Solihull Moors fan ...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Well done to the Solihull Moors fan ...  (Read 15306 times)

AltyFanInNottm

« on: September 17, 2011, 10:02:42 PM »

..who decided not to thump the foul mouthed Alty fan who ruined the first half with his constant rantings. I thought for a moment the Solihull chap was going to do everyone a favour and shut the nutter up, but he at least managed to walk away with his dignity unlike our prat who then went on to berate the ref at half time.

markecky

Re: Well done to the Solihull Moors fan ...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 10:04:10 PM »

Dennis Birch needs a good hiding to knock some sense into him, whether he is a potty pensioner or not.

His behaviour today was disgusting.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 10:07:05 PM »

Dennis Birch needs a good hiding to knock some sense into him, whether he is a potty pensioner or not.

remember when i was publicy berated on here when he squared up to me the guy is a danger to society
ParkINson's red and white army

bumble

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 10:17:22 PM »

..who decided not to thump the foul mouthed Alty fan who ruined the first half with his constant rantings. I thought for a moment the Solihull chap was going to do everyone a favour and shut the nutter up, but he at least managed to walk away with his dignity unlike our prat who then went on to berate the ref at half time.

Or the two he told to get a hair cut or put ribbons in his hair...

markecky

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 10:34:45 PM »

remember when i was publicy berated on here when he squared up to me the guy is a danger to society

I don't remember that but its only his age that saves him.

Whether he is a nice man outside of the 90 mins or not, he should have been ejected from the ground at half time.

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 11:11:54 PM »

I walked off from the irritating prick 10 minutes in to the game. What was it that he did?
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

Bath Alty

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 11:20:25 PM »

He walked up from the corner flag at half time to half way shouting "Booooo Booooo Boooooo bl00dy Booooo" and berating the ref.  He carried on as he walked up the side of the pitch and obviously attracted some comment from a few home fans walking the other way.  There was the odd insult from 10 yards but nothing in danger of spilling over into anything....this time

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 11:25:06 PM »

There is no excuse for that kind of behaviour and I agree that a younger fan would be ejected for acting like that. Embarrassing! 
Come on Alty!

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2011, 11:53:40 PM »

How does he get to away games?

If it's the coach, can't he be told that if his behaviour doesn't improve he'll be banned?
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Narcissist

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2011, 08:01:51 AM »

I used to have to walk across the golf course after the match an every time he'd be ranting away like maniac all the way home. That was 15 years ago. He was terrible in the ground then, not to mention racist on occasion. I'm baffled that we haven't yet banned the man from the ground and coach.

Don't even start with his brother....

altytony1

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2011, 09:55:06 AM »

dont know this chap personally he was on the coach with us,only saw him at full time shouting at the ref,i pressume he was really annoyed at the result and not the ref.but totally agree at his age should no better.MAYBE THATS WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL OF US AFTER SUPPORTING ALTY ALL YOUR LIFE LOL.

Cornish Alty

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2011, 10:31:12 AM »

This will probably go down like a lead balloon but from what I see this forum seems to be descending more and more into a homogeneous drama queen mentality. If all he has done (wasn't at the game so can only go off above comments) is boo a side that I think most would agree is under preforming I don't see the problem. He is helping fund what is allegedly a top 10 budget so he is quite entitled to be disappointed if results don't reflect this. In regards to walking to the half way line to berate the ref, how many can honestly say they have never done something similar, I know I have.
I can't believe people are taking about banning him from coaches or even matches, really, who do you think you are. If he is causing physical harm to people then yes this is an issue, but it is not your issue there is something called a legal system to deal with this.
Don't get me wrong I love positivity and harmony but I love freedom and individuality more.

Narcissist

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2011, 10:50:32 AM »

This will probably go down like a lead balloon but from what I see this forum seems to be descending more and more into a homogeneous drama queen mentality. If all he has done (wasn't at the game so can only go off above comments) is boo a side that I think most would agree is under preforming I don't see the problem. He is helping fund what is allegedly a top 10 budget so he is quite entitled to be disappointed if results don't reflect this. In regards to walking to the half way line to berate the ref, how many can honestly say they have never done something similar, I know I have.
I can't believe people are taking about banning him from coaches or even matches, really, who do you think you are. If he is causing physical harm to people then yes this is an issue, but it is not your issue there is something called a legal system to deal with this.
Don't get me wrong I love positivity and harmony but I love freedom and individuality more.

Not being funny mate, but it doesn't start and end with physical violence. I'll tell you who I think I am. Somebody who might want to take his kids to the football and not expose them to a racist old nutcase who makes it his business to intimidate all those around him. And seeing as though he roams around he can't be avoided.

One off I can swallow but we've been revisiting this topic for the last ten years!

JackSwindells No 1 Fan

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2011, 11:01:24 AM »

He should now be banned. I've seen his behaviour over 40 years change from noisy but inoffensive to downright awful. He will not respond to a warning etc. he is doing our club harm.  Other folk swear a lot.  In fact it is often quite amusing with a degree of self(Alty) criticism, but it is not such deep seated direct and offensive as his; getting too close to people's faces invading their personal space. This can be both disturbing and frightening. He doesn't keep his outbursts to other adults as I've seem him upset young fans also. He would not be tolerated in Prem & FL grounds. His behaviour has become more extreme and it is time to do something about it.

Cornish Alty

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2011, 11:04:23 AM »

I see where you are coming from, and I too am not being funny, but does he roam around the stands as well? If you want to watch your football in a placid environment then there is a FAMILY stand at moss lane. Please consider options like this before demanding the liberties of others be curtailed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team