News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Success and Thanks

Author Topic: Success and Thanks  (Read 4300 times)

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Success and Thanks
« on: April 24, 2016, 11:22:18 PM »

Altrincham FC Ladies ensured that we would not finish in a relegation position today beating Liverpool City Ladies 6-0 on a chilly damp afternoon.

Goalscorers were:

Laura Dodds 2 (1 pen)
Kate Bryan
Liss Taylor
Kye Brown
and Gail Simpson

Many Thanks to everyone who has supported us in any way this season and particularly to our hardy bunch of Parents, Partners etc.  However very special mention has to be made of our now regular supporters, especially Bill and Roger. Everyone connected with the Ladies is extremely grateful to you - your support, appreciation and encouragement is hugely appreciated.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Success and Thanks
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 08:17:43 AM »

Altrincham FC Ladies ensured that we would not finish in a relegation position today beating Liverpool City Ladies 6-0 on a chilly damp afternoon.

Goalscorers were:

Laura Dodds 2 (1 pen)
Kate Bryan
Liss Taylor
Kye Brown
and Gail Simpson

Many Thanks to everyone who has supported us in any way this season and particularly to our hardy bunch of Parents, Partners etc.  However very special mention has to be made of our now regular supporters, especially Bill and Roger. Everyone connected with the Ladies is extremely grateful to you - your support, appreciation and encouragement is hugely appreciated.

Well done ladies for a great effort.

Lets hope we read a very similar sentence after the Braintree game next Saturday

bigedd

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 02:04:51 PM »

Yes Well done Ladies.
Enjoy your Trip to the "Isle of Man"

GB Alty

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 02:07:09 PM »

Goalscorers were:

Laura Dodds 2 (1 pen)
Kate Bryan
Liss Taylor
Kye Brown
and Gail Simpson

ATS get your application in for the first team (mens) manager vacancy

Tols could be your number 2 ?

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 03:47:21 PM »

On the assumption that this is one of your pseudonyms Jamie....

Kind thought but I will decline.

Firstly I am not the Manager of the Ladies Team - I am a (very proud) coach with the team.

Secondly, given the uneducated and unacceptable (IMHO) abuse Managers etc seem to get as a matter of course at Altrincham Iwouldn't want the job

GB Alty

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 06:11:29 PM »

On the assumption that this is one of your pseudonyms Jamie....

Kind thought but I will decline.

Firstly I am not the Manager of the Ladies Team - I am a (very proud) coach with the team.

Secondly, given the uneducated and unacceptable (IMHO) abuse Managers etc seem to get as a matter of course at Altrincham Iwouldn't want the job
think it comes with the job Phil - it's a results business

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 10:34:14 PM »

If it's footy related then okay

However, with Altrincham, far too often and far too quickly it descends into personal abuse of individuals and their friends and families as I suspect you know very well

GB Alty

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2016, 03:45:01 AM »

If it's footy related then okay

However, with Altrincham, far too often and far too quickly it descends into personal abuse of individuals and their friends and families as I suspect you know very well
I have not seen any personal abuse of individuals and their friends and families? We're the nicest fans in the country, most other clubs wouldn't have tolerated what we have recently. The people at this club are very fortunate, it's time they realised that
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Success and Thanks