News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Out Barrowed Barrow

Author Topic: Out Barrowed Barrow  (Read 1460 times)

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Out Barrowed Barrow
« on: September 21, 2010, 11:07:56 PM »

We just totally out barrowed barrow, in other words we were totally comitted and closed them down all over the pitch(how i remember barrow being against us), I had doubts that they could keep it up all game but they did.  Still a few frailties up front but the confidence in the last 20 mins was plain to see.  They were set up perfectly from the start to disrupt barrows game and playing a little deeper than normal we restricted barrow to a couple of 1/2 chances.  It was almost like we were a lower division side in the fa cup we won today through guts not flair Lawton was great.  No overconfidence on saturday please more of the same.
Bernard Taylors barmy army

D.A. ALTY

• Regular First Team
  • ALTY F.C TILL I FUKIN DIE
    • View Profile
Re: Out Barrowed Barrow
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 01:15:29 AM »

not gettin over exited, i fink we will get another 3 points on saturday, dont know why but we will defo !!

ArmchairAlty

Re: Out Barrowed Barrow
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 08:33:32 AM »

It was almost like we were a lower division side in the fa cup we won today through guts not flair Lawton was great.  No overconfidence on saturday please more of the same.

Agree, it was a gutsy performance and Lawton showed great heart, most encouragingly though was the team spirit shown by the players. Important not to get carried away as we still have a fight on our hands, but more of the same on Saturday and things could really be starting to look up.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Out Barrowed Barrow