Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Champions league draw: Nice (i.e. amusing) comment from Sevenage forum ...

Author Topic: Champions league draw: Nice (i.e. amusing) comment from Sevenage forum ...  (Read 2713 times)

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

"It says the 1st legs are going to be played on the 30th/31st March. If the Arsenal game is on the 30th then our attendance will drop by about 800-1000. Not even joking."

And we think WE have problems with Man U!! If ours dropped by that much there'd be nobody there :o ;D
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

fuertes

"It says the 1st legs are going to be played on the 30th/31st March. If the Arsenal game is on the 30th then our attendance will drop by about 800-1000. Not even joking."

And we think WE have problems with Man U!! If ours dropped by that much there'd be nobody there :o ;D

At least we're in the same borough and about 5 miles from Old Trafford.

What the hell are people in Stevenage doing supporting Arsenal? Pathetic.

York Alty

It's only a hop, skip and a jump from the ar5ehole that is stevenage to the arsenal on the train remember.

Dougals Dad

I remember Roy Hodgson referring to Arsenal as, "The Arse!" in an interview on Match of the Day soon after he went to Fulham (and what a great job he's doing btw!)

jimmyhank

I remember Roy Hodgson referring to Arsenal as, "The Arse!" in an interview on Match of the Day soon after he went to Fulham (and what a great job he's doing btw!)
[/b]

Roy Hodgson is absolute quality. Very fair in his assessments of games and a real gent by all accounts.

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

At least we're in the same borough and about 5 miles from Old Trafford.

What the hell are people in Stevenage doing supporting Arsenal? Pathetic.

Stevenage was developed as a post-war new town and many people moved there from London, so there's a fair chance whole families support Arsenal or Spurs.

taxi Phil

.....or Manchester United

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

As part of teaching statistics, my 7 year old's class teacher in Redhill asked the kids in his class who they supported. Bearing in mind we are near Gatwick Airport and there are 30 kids in the class.
12 Support Arsenal
4 support Chelsea
5 support Man U
The rest were other clubs. Of course my Robbie is the only Alty fan in his class.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Any Creepy fans Redhill Alty?
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

As part of teaching statistics, my 7 year old's class teacher in Redhill asked the kids in his class who they supported. Bearing in mind we are near Gatwick Airport and there are 30 kids in the class.
12 Support Arsenal
4 support Chelsea
5 support Man U
The rest were other clubs. Of course my Robbie is the only Alty fan in his class.

Ahh Bless him !Total respect to him - and you called him after our own great Robbie's messrs Lawton & Williams.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Champions league draw: Nice (i.e. amusing) comment from Sevenage forum ...