PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Rematch confirmed
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5

Author Topic: Rematch confirmed  (Read 11688 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Rematch confirmed
« on: November 18, 2013, 11:04:09 AM »

7:45 tomorrow

Hamilton

Re: Rematch confirmed
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 11:07:08 AM »

Holy Sh*t!

Don't think it will take much to get the players up for this!

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 11:09:43 AM »

A suggestion for tomorrow, and only people's own choice, obviously, but after we've been defamed in the press, had supporters refused entry to the bar post Match by bored hired thugs and treated pretty poorly by CBFC and their manager on twitter how about paying the fiver in and nothing else, they wanted us to pay full price tomorrow! How about a fiver in at 7:40 and drink and eat elsewhere, both tomorrow and in march for the league game, the two nearest pubs are the marine at the roundabout a and the rather superb white lion a mile up from the ground its a CAMRA listed award winning pub. I won't drink at CBFC ever again after how weve been treated, they get my gate money and nowt else

LymmRobin

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 11:11:35 AM »

Appalling decision.

Hamilton

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 11:18:33 AM »

Some sort of chant about Alty not being liars or cheats may be a good one to have, as well as a rendition of the Not the 9 O'Clock News song "I Like Bouncing!" out of respect the balding, fat headed Ugs that go round with Sinclair!

bumble

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 11:19:07 AM »

A suggestion for tomorrow, and only people's own choice, obviously, but after we've been defamed in the press, had supporters refused entry to the bar post Match by bored hired thugs and treated pretty poorly by CBFC and their manager on twitter how about paying the fiver in and nothing else, they wanted us to pay full price tomorrow! How about a fiver in at 7:40 and drink and eat elsewhere, both tomorrow and in march for the league game, the two nearest pubs are the marine at the roundabout a and the rather superb white lion a mile up from the ground its a CAMRA listed award winning pub. I won't drink at CBFC ever again after how weve been treated, they get my gate money and nowt else

+1

If the lads didnt need our support for this, I wouldnt be going.

Hash

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 11:19:12 AM »

We have seen some shoddy classless football club set ups before but this takes things to a whole different level , frank "dirty bastard"  Sinclair goes running to "five live" who give the (lets face it he will win by a mile knobsock of the year) , air time to rant and rave and to down right lie about the threats he's received , which is complete bull and for a what used to be decently run outfit such as the bay to become as awful as the Wrexham fans booing a player with a broken leg . UTTER SCUM maybe its because they want devolution like the scots , maybe its because they have run out of sheep but I for one will never be visiting that part of the world again . RANT OVER
FFS

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 11:27:14 AM »

Don't think LS will need much to fire the lads up for this tomorrow - let's put  classless Fat Frankie back in his box tomorrow.

catherinestreet

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 11:27:51 AM »

For one, I am laughing as a rival (you would be at us!)

But on the other hand - the rules surely need looking at if a game with seven minutes to go needs to be replayed in full.

Hamilton

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 11:28:48 AM »

We have seen some shoddy classless football club set ups before but this takes things to a whole different level , frank "dirty bastard"  Sinclair goes running to "five live" who give the (lets face it he will win by a mile knobsock of the year) , air time to rant and rave and to down right lie about the threats he's received , which is complete bull and for a what used to be decently run outfit such as the bay to become as awful as the Wrexham fans booing a player with a broken leg . UTTER SCUM maybe its because they want devolution like the scots , maybe its because they have run out of sheep but I for one will never be visiting that part of the world again . RANT OVER

I agree with a previous comment that Sinclair should win a Knobsock Lifetime Achievement Award to give everyone else a chance of winning this year's award!

bumble

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 11:31:06 AM »

Well threats is plural.

To my Knowledge theres been 1?

And I havent even seen it? and I live on twitter.

andrewflynn

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 11:32:24 AM »

If a return train ticket wasn't £57 from Sheffield, and I wasn't a skint student, I'd be there. We'll win anyway. We'll batter them.

markecky

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 11:36:42 AM »

The lads need our support more than ever. I agree though, I'll be spending the minimum I have to until the pantomime villian has left the building. His actions are shameful and not in keeping with a decent club. My guess is that he is a law into himself   

No chairman would allow his manager to be rising with young fans at 6pm on a matchday.

Still don't know what a melt is and I watched The Fresh Prince for ten years so am pretty street.

brian1925

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2013, 11:45:07 AM »

Disgusting this, but not surprising really and not necessarily a bad thing. Every player and spectator present knows that by far the better team won on Saturday and that we will really be up for it. They got their rematch by default and they know it. We will win again and they know that too.

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2013, 11:45:13 AM »

Ridiculous!

Let's make sure that we give it Frank big time tomorrow night.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Rematch confirmed