+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 New Kit

Poll

Which do you Like Best?

Stripes
Full Red
Neither, something else

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: New Kit  (Read 7776 times)

RocketDan

Re: New Kit
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2011, 09:12:21 PM »

Regarding using my own brand, that is because, although I have access to all main brands (including Nike, Prostar, etc), the volume of pre-ordered replica shirts required from these companies is far in excess of sales of shirts in recent seasons.

http://www.precisiontraining.uk.com/Team-Kit/Shirts/San-Siro.html

can you produce this one ^^

EX GK

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2011, 09:17:43 PM »

Yes, but the volume of replica shirts required to get team kit from Precision Training FREE is prohibitive. Because we are, and hope to be next season, in the Blue Squrare Premier, we need in excess of 80 playing kits because of names/numbers on every shirt.

JackSwindells No 1 Fan

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2011, 09:39:52 PM »

RED & WHITE STRIPES...RED & WHITE STRIPES...RED & WHITE STRIPES...RED & WHITE STRIPES...RED & WHITE STRIPES...
RED & WHITE STRIPES...RED & WHITE STRIPES...RED & WHITE STRIPES...RED & WHITE STRIPES...RED & WHITE STRIPES...
AND.................

RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS

GET MY MESSAGE?

Dynamo Joe

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2011, 10:22:49 PM »

AND.................

RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS
RED SHORTS

GET MY MESSAGE?

Not quite sure exactly what you're trying to say but my preference is the red & white stripes with red shorts.

Graham Bennetts Perm

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2011, 10:24:45 PM »

Give us the red shorts, but in a paler shade of red, so that the red stripes on the shirt have to match. Then you'll sell lots of new shirts, and we can all come to matches sporting the red shorts. Everyone wins!

Hulme Robin

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2011, 10:30:18 PM »

http://www.precisiontraining.uk.com/Team-Kit/Shirts/San-Siro.html

can you produce this one ^^

best of the bunch, although I'd like the collar to be black not red and white.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2011, 10:34:06 PM »

I want the red and black chequered kit of circa 89?? Seriously,that would sell as it would be unique these day and proper retro. The heesom tight perm/tash combo would be optional though...

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2011, 10:43:42 PM »

I don't like th eDroylsden one, although it's a bit like the vantage garages one.

For me it needs to be red and white stripes but I'm not a slave to that as my early Atly memories were from 83/84 ish where we had the shirt that was white down the middle with red sides (and we then had that in 86 I think).

Yeh, I kinda quite like the idea of White and Red rather than vice versa.

If we can get Quicks for Ford to be the sponsor as well that'd be absolutely marvellous!!

Alex

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2011, 10:44:38 PM »

Red and white stripes.

Never understood the argument of we can't have a brand name supplyer because we don't sell enough shirts as IMO a brsnd name would sell better as more younger people would maybe prefer to wear a nike, puma, adidas, etc kit out and about. Plus when you see teams with much worse fan bases than us with very nice kits from supplyers like the afor mentioned it begs the question. Of why can't we? I mean witton had an adidas kit the other season that looked good, bangor city have a really nice puma kit, there are more but I cba listing them.

EX GK

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2011, 10:50:58 PM »

Red and white stripes.

Never understood the argument of we can't have a brand name supplyer because we don't sell enough shirts as IMO a brsnd name would sell better as more younger people would maybe prefer to wear a nike, puma, adidas, etc kit out and about. Plus when you see teams with much worse fan bases than us with very nice kits from supplyers like the afor mentioned it begs the question. Of why can't we? I mean witton had an adidas kit the other season that looked good, bangor city have a really nice puma kit, there are more but I cba listing them.

Because we dont sell enough replicas to justify FREE kit. Witton and Bangor would have paid for the kit. Nike supply the likes of York and Kiddy because they can guarantee selling 100s of replicas. Can we?? As I said in explanation, all Brands are available, but they demand volume sales of replica shirts against playing kit.

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2011, 11:23:48 PM »

Red and white stripes.

Because we dont sell enough replicas to justify FREE kit. Witton and Bangor would have paid for the kit. Nike supply the likes of York and Kiddy because they can guarantee selling 100s of replicas. Can we?? As I said in explanation, all Brands are available, but they demand volume sales of replica shirts against playing kit.

Have you taken notice of the overwhelming support for red and white stripes and red shorts?

RocketDan

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2011, 11:51:04 PM »

great idea chaps.

Nice helmets.

taxi Phil

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2011, 12:18:53 AM »

....and they look strong in the tackle  :D

bighairedmike

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2011, 01:33:46 AM »

And have the Alty crest between the Manufacturer logo and the Sponsor logo.

altytony1

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2011, 02:57:40 AM »

great idea chaps.

Nice helmets.
thats made my day lmfao....
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 New Kit