PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 when the red red robin goes
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: when the red red robin goes  (Read 8094 times)

macclad1

Re: when the red red robin goes
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 01:26:20 PM »

One day soon we'll meet again in a proper game and I cannot wait.

No surrender!
haha hav u heard your sh*t , m8 y dont u jus bring your spack army dwn to macc f**k the football but you wont do tht will ya coz ya a bunch of pussys f**kin inbred

macclad1

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 01:28:01 PM »

WHEN THE RED RED ROBBIN GOES BOB BOB BOBBIN ALONG SHOOT THE BASTED SHOOT THE BASTED SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT THE BASTED , ,, NOWHERE TO B SEEN WERE YOU ALTY HAHAHA SILKMEN TIL I DIE

I was stood to the right of you laughing at you thinking how much better dressed I was than you at your tender age
haha u little bitch i like it how your sayin sh*t on the website if were jus a bunch of little kids then why didnt u stand up to us???? bunch of f**kin pussys m8

thegazelle

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 01:32:51 PM »

oh dear oh dear oh dear

if someone is mac clad, ie clad in a mac would it be in a dirty raincoat type way.

indeed this one has escaped parkside.

back to school in september, back to school in september
does your sheep dog know your here ? does your sheep dog know your here?

markecky

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 01:50:33 PM »

WHEN THE RED RED ROBBIN GOES BOB BOB BOBBIN ALONG SHOOT THE BASTED SHOOT THE BASTED SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT THE BASTED , ,, NOWHERE TO B SEEN WERE YOU ALTY HAHAHA SILKMEN TIL I DIE

I was stood to the right of you laughing at you thinking how much better dressed I was than you at your tender age
haha u little bitch i like it how your sayin sh*t on the website if were jus a bunch of little kids then why didnt u stand up to us???? bunch of f**kin pussys m8

Just out of interest...are you pretending to have a "firm"?

fuertes

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 01:57:44 PM »

Worm Army  :D

My knowledge of hooliganism is limited, but all I've heard of Macc is they once tried to start something with Stockport and got absolutely leathered.

This fifteen year-old should be encouraged to keep spouting crap. Someone can then collate all the data and use it is as a timely reminder of just how inbred and pathetic they many of them are down there.

ArmchairAlty

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 02:01:53 PM »

Boring beyond belief.

Narcissist

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2010, 02:18:09 PM »

Its 2010 little boy, well it least it is in most of the world. Your tagging on to a broken social scene thats burning its last embers. Why dont you get yourself down the army and sign up for a tour of Iraq if youre so hard?

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2010, 02:33:28 PM »

Which one were you, the morbidly obese teenager that came dressed like a darts player or the weasel in the cheetham hill market stone island jumper (in 24c heat) with mangy hair, or the one that asked to leave in the first half because he had drank too much? I bet fans in league two are shaking like sh*tting dogs at the prospect of a visit from you.I presume you've hired a variety club bus for you trip to stevenage next week?

markecky

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2010, 02:54:31 PM »

I bet his mate was totally basted

RedWhiteRedWhite

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2010, 02:55:55 PM »

As if dem is gonna understand anyfink we sez, wiv out uz usin m8 innit, u get me?

I speculate that this is the type of T**t that plays tinny 'speed garage" music loudly, via woefully inadequate mobile phone speakers, much to the annoyance of hundreds of 'not prepared to speak up for fear of gettin stabbed up innit ' commuters. Dont worry everyone...David Cameron will sort it all out.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2010, 05:45:12 PM »

...and besides, you're going to get lathered by Stevenage next week!!

Note how you spell you're, the correct way with the apostrophe - now go back to your English lesson and prey your balls drop in the next 6 years or so

Jenga

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2010, 06:14:00 PM »

What an embarrassement to Maccelsfield Football Club - no more needs to be said.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2010, 06:14:33 PM »

Norfolk farmers springs to mind!

jamestimperleyrobin

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2010, 10:14:48 PM »

And what harm could you do? Throw your primark caps at us shouting "What Dickheaddddds". Seriously don't spend your free time signing up for a forum just to tell us a song with about 100 different spelling mistakes you scrorny sheep shagging terrorist!!

D.A. ALTY

• Regular First Team
  • ALTY F.C TILL I FUKIN DIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2010, 02:23:01 AM »

[ote]haha u inbred freak , shoot the basted, is that the macc term for SHOOT UR LOAD UP UR SISTER,UR MAMMA .UR NANA AND UR GRANMA !!!

n
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 when the red red robin goes