PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Tickets for games
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Tickets for games  (Read 13997 times)

Is this it?

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
Tickets for games
« on: May 18, 2021, 05:22:54 PM »

I've read the lengthy thread on this already but I'm still unsure of the answer (it's possible I'm being thick).  Anyway, here goes:

I have a standing ST and I'd prefer to be able to watch Alty from the Golf Road as normal.  However, will I HAVE to 'buy' a seated ticket tomorrow if I want to go to the games, or will there be a further release of tickets specifically for the Golf Road before the end of the week?

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Tickets for games
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 05:49:24 PM »

There hasn’t been an official announcement about ticket arrangements yet.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 06:41:08 PM »

Glad we didn't have a home game tonight!
Full time and proud of it

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 08:40:47 PM »

Email in your inbox if a ST holder
It's all my fault.

Inter Alty!

• Regular First Team
  • Come on u Robins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2021, 09:36:35 PM »

Yep, here's a copy of the email from Bill tonight...

All,

The time has come!   The day has arrived!!  Fans are coming back into The J. Davidson Stadium.  And as promised, the Season Ticket holders are at the front of the queue.

In order to process you as priority tickets, and to make sure you are not charged for the game, I have decided to personally process your tickets for the Yeovil Town game myself.

Can you please by return let me know:

Your name and email address

Your preference on whether seated or standing

And if standing 

Golf Road and CSH and that end of the pop side or

Chequers End and the other end of the pop side

If sitting

Main Stand or Family Stand and any specific seat requirements

To remind you, you will not be able to move from one end of the ground to the other - so if you start on the Golf Road, you end on the Golf Road and likewise with the Chequers End.

I recognise this is a bit "clunky" and I hope to have a smoother system in place for the subsequent games.

But, most importantly we are back inside the ground - and Saturday is only 4 days away!

Looking forward to seeing you all

Bill

Following Alty since 1977... a rollercoaster ride!

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2021, 11:28:13 AM »

Yep, here's a copy of the email from Bill tonight...

All,

The time has come!   The day has arrived!!  Fans are coming back into The J. Davidson Stadium.  And as promised, the Season Ticket holders are at the front of the queue.

In order to process you as priority tickets, and to make sure you are not charged for the game, I have decided to personally process your tickets for the Yeovil Town game myself.

Can you please by return let me know:

Your name and email address

Your preference on whether seated or standing

And if standing

Golf Road and CSH and that end of the pop side or

Chequers End and the other end of the pop side

If sitting

Main Stand or Family Stand and any specific seat requirements

To remind you, you will not be able to move from one end of the ground to the other - so if you start on the Golf Road, you end on the Golf Road and likewise with the Chequers End.

I recognise this is a bit "clunky" and I hope to have a smoother system in place for the subsequent games.

But, most importantly we are back inside the ground - and Saturday is only 4 days away!

Looking forward to seeing you all

Bill
From a none season ticket holder but regular attendee I was wondering if Trafford okayed the 1200 capacity. I appreciate ST holders priority, absolutely the right thing to do. Will anyone be helping Bill whist he's snowed under?

Inter Alty!

• Regular First Team
  • Come on u Robins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2021, 01:31:12 PM »

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2021, 05:53:19 PM »

No news. 😢

Inter Alty!

• Regular First Team
  • Come on u Robins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2021, 06:11:33 PM »

Check your emails... new email from Bill at abt 5pm saying was some probs with his email receiving last night... may need to resend... assume once sorted these then will come out about other ticket sales... here's his email...

Sent: Wednesday, 19 May 2021, 16:58:14 BST

Subject: Season Ticket Follow Up

Hi all

My apologies for bombarding you with email messages but there are two things I need to let you know.

Firstly, if you sent me a mail between around 8:30 and 10:00pm last night then an email crash has meant that I have lost your mail and not processed your ST request. If you could, I would appreciate it if you could resend the mail and I will get the ticket to you by return.

Secondly, if you haven't yet emailed me about attending the Yeovil match, please do let me know your intentions.  Over 150 ST holders have already responded, and I can very easily see the Golf Road selling out as soon as the tickets go on open sale.  I don't want you to miss out on having first choice on where you stand.

I will hold putting the tickets on general sale until I have given you all a chance to respond.

Thanks and regards

Bill

Bill Waterson 

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2021, 07:26:28 PM »

Latest update... further updates later today on website...

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/news/yeovil-town-ticket-update-including-general-sale-information
Thanks Inter. I'm not a ST holder but regular attendee. I was just curious to hear if we got the OK from Trafford Council for the 1200 we were hoping to get clearance for.

Inter Alty!

• Regular First Team
  • Come on u Robins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2021, 07:54:17 PM »

There has not been an update on any of the club's social media (twitter, website, etc) yet about Trafford giving an official ok yet... i assume maybe the club has received it but just not had a chance to update the clubs media sites... if there has been no update guess Bill can still send out tickets to season tic holders (e-tickets via email as my mate has just received his) as season tic holder ones are free (as pre-paid as part of season tic) so if any issue prevents the go ahead no refunds will be needed... assume Bill is concentrating on sorting season tic holders tonight and as such very busy as goes through his inbox...

Guess we all need to be patient as he has a lot of emails to get through and send e-tickets to (i have not received mine yet but assume i will at some point tonight)... guess after he's got through his multiple emails he will then be in a position to say what areas are left available and confirm (assume via media) next sales phase & when open sale etc plus confirm capacity eg 1200 & stuff like Covid protocols eg arrival times, entrances to be used for each area, are masks to be worn, what to expect ie temp scan on arrival & hand sanitisers, areas must stay in, etc...

Guess in short, unfortunately we all need to be patient and give Bill time to get through his emails and then update us all - assume later tonight (or 1st thing in morning)... the 1st of the 3 games appears hectic re tickets as Trafford late to reply etc... the other two games assume will be lot smoother on ticket sales & maybe better sales system in place (eg on website) or maybe someone assisting Bill...

Guess we all just need to watch this space & keep an eye on club's social media & if see anything put on the forum for others... guess Bill will sleep well tonight as probably knackered... fingers crossed all who want one will get tickets...

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2021, 08:44:09 PM »

There has not been an update on any of the club's social media (twitter, website, etc) yet about Trafford giving an official ok yet... i assume maybe the club has received it but just not had a chance to update the clubs media sites... if there has been no update guess Bill can still send out tickets to season tic holders (e-tickets via email as my mate has just received his) as season tic holder ones are free (as pre-paid as part of season tic) so if any issue prevents the go ahead no refunds will be needed... assume Bill is concentrating on sorting season tic holders tonight and as such very busy as goes through his inbox...

Guess we all need to be patient as he has a lot of emails to get through and send e-tickets to (i have not received mine yet but assume i will at some point tonight)... guess after he's got through his multiple emails he will then be in a position to say what areas are left available and confirm (assume via media) next sales phase & when open sale etc plus confirm capacity eg 1200 & stuff like Covid protocols eg arrival times, entrances to be used for each area, are masks to be worn, what to expect ie temp scan on arrival & hand sanitisers, areas must stay in, etc...

Guess in short, unfortunately we all need to be patient and give Bill time to get through his emails and then update us all - assume later tonight (or 1st thing in morning)... the 1st of the 3 games appears hectic re tickets as Trafford late to reply etc... the other two games assume will be lot smoother on ticket sales & maybe better sales system in place (eg on website) or maybe someone assisting Bill...

Guess we all just need to watch this space & keep an eye on club's social media & if see anything put on the forum for others... guess Bill will sleep well tonight as probably knackered... fingers crossed all who want one will get tickets...
Thanks Inter. First thing I’ve got to say is I’m a huge Bill Waterson fan and it’s typical of his undying commitment to the Alty cause that he’s taken on the unenviable task of sorting out the season ticket holders via his email inbox.
There is an however though. However, with only two days to go to the first match from tomorrow I get the impression this brings back unhappy memories of the quite recent times when the club didn’t even possess a credit card machine. We aren’t claiming to be a premiership club but this is so untypical of the direction the club has been moving recently. I’m not aware of the limit that’s been set, if any, because Trafford Council haven’t made us aware yet or the information  hasn’t been passed on by the club.
I appreciate this is a bit of a one off situation. I’m concerned we may lose income when tickets go on open sale due to the short time they’ll be available. Bill needs a hand if he’s not already been offered it. COYR.

Inter Alty!

• Regular First Team
  • Come on u Robins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2021, 07:14:55 AM »

Yep, guess Bill maybe could do with some help, if not already got some assistance... unless going to put ticket sales on club website after he gets through his own inbox with season ticket replies...

From personal viewpoint (as season tic holder) i still have not have received an email reply from Bill with my e-tickets despite replying to his follow up email around same time as mates did yesterday teatime (they have all received their tickets)... not panicking yet as assume Bill snowed under & guess there are others who have still not received replies...

Guess he'll finish off season tic replies this morning then update all via social media as to residual ticket sales... think the other two games tic sales will go more smoothly... just trying to keep patient and await update, but bit concerning for all as game just two days away...

Agree Bill is probably snowed under & hope he is getting some help as guess email inbox must be overflowing...

Inter Alty!

• Regular First Team
  • Come on u Robins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2021, 07:19:10 AM »

I also assume anyone who has not received a reply from Bill who sends him a chaser email wont help the situation as will clog up his email inbox further...

It is hard waiting & being patient, but got to try not to panick or worry... well, not until we all receive an update via social media... fingers crossed we all get tickets...

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2021, 08:39:27 AM »

Friday night is going to be like Christmas eve when I was a kid! 🎄
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Tickets for games