News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Huge Game against Southport

Author Topic: Huge Game against Southport  (Read 1023 times)

Jenga

« on: February 02, 2011, 08:39:07 AM »

Was not too concerned about last night results, I think we all didnt expect much from the game.

However the game against Southport is massive, as I suppose all are now until the end of the season.

Southport seem to be playing well at the moment but if we can get a home win it would be awesome and to be honest it HAS to happen. "We should be beating teams like Southport"  ;D

We need everyone there, with full singing voices. We dont need anyone shouting at individual players if they make mistakes we need 100% encouragement to help every player on the pitch, whether they are favourite player or not, they all play for Alty. With Joseph and Baynes now available the squad will be stronger.

Not sure if possible but we need to be getting the local schools out and doing everything we can to make some noise, apart from a drum or a trumpet.

bumble

Re: Huge Game against Southport
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 08:55:45 AM »

Judging by all the predictions, I don't think people expected a point but I think we gave it a great effort - both in the fact we didn't crumble and also we managed to score.

Secondly i agree southports a big game - have we got time to get anything sorted with regards to free tickets ?

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Huge Game against Southport
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 09:02:30 AM »

If the committment and attitude is the same as last night for the visit of Southport on Saturday, I am confident of the three points.

Lets all get there and shout them on... Hopefully they will bring a few as well...

Dont forget to buy some raffle tickets (quick plug for you there Flynnie)  ;)

Cmon The ALTY
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team