PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Don't do it Lee....
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Don't do it Lee....  (Read 5101 times)

bighairedmike

Re: Don't do it Lee....
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2013, 11:41:34 AM »

Rigsby, I have it on very good authority that the wage budget for the job was set for all applicants.  It was up to Lee to sort his expenses and deal with the distance. . He doesnt stay in hotels as there is no need.  This argument isn't about money.

I am not sure it the right path to go down quoting things we hear on good authority

I hear a lot on good authority or even from the horses mouth,  it helps form my opinion but I could never repeat it on here

But when people are using nonsense as a way of attacking the board, who only have the clubs best interests at heart, then maybe they need to be put straight. He hasn't named names, so what is the problem?

markecky

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2013, 11:51:25 AM »

You misunderstand me. I wasn't told in confidence by anyone. I asked the question and was given an answer, no figures of course.  Anyone could have asked it and it would have been answered.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 11:53:05 AM by markecky »

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2013, 11:55:29 AM »

He dosen't travel with the team to away games

Well he fkn well should. (In my view) -

It shouldn't be about bloody money it SHOULD BE all about the TEAM and getting into the play-offs minimum.

Im fkn sick of hearing about money this and money that, (its the excuse time and time again) Why  employ someone who lives at the other side of the country , if you can't sustain it financially  >:(

bighairedmike

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2013, 12:17:17 PM »

He dosen't travel with the team to away games

Well he fkn well should. (In my view) -

It shouldn't be about bloody money it SHOULD BE all about the TEAM and getting into the play-offs minimum.

Im fkn sick of hearing about money this and money that, (its the excuse time and time again) Why  employ someone who lives at the other side of the country , if you can't sustain it financially  >:(

That's not the case though (with regards to the money).

I 100% agree that he should travel with the team though.

bumble

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2013, 12:33:46 PM »

I cant really add to what Ecky put.... but 800 miles in the past two weeks to see us pick 2 points and score jus three is just an emabressment

Got to bed around one, and likenthe majority of other had then to be up at 6/7 after seeing us drop 2 points, if Gloucester had been any good then Inwouldnt have minded.

Myself Nasha and Ecky discussed whether Lee would really do that to duncan ie use him to to prove hes manager...

As eckys said, Leatger outstanding, and with Havern along side hin formes a solid partnership.

For me, LS should be looking atnsaying goodbye soon, but maybe the board could step up .. six from Oxford and Droylsden otherwise Im making a Sinnout Banner*

*I wont actually

Jimmy

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2013, 01:42:44 PM »

Beating Oxford and droylesden will prove nothing they our both poor sides anyway and unlike 2 week ago dont now think we will win at the Tameside

taxi Phil

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2013, 01:50:23 PM »

Beating Oxford and droylesden will prove nothing they our both poor sides anyway and unlike 2 week ago dont now think we will win at the Tameside
Oxford won't be a pushover.

Jimmy

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2013, 01:52:49 PM »

Yes phil correct but that says as much about us as is does them

Bath Alty

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2013, 09:03:23 PM »

Ecky removes the Goodwins and then posts a gem like that that would have seen his Karma soar!  Absolutely spot on.  That was absolute nonsense last night.

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2013, 09:09:39 PM »

Ecky removes the Goodwins and then posts a gem like that that would have seen his Karma soar!  Absolutely spot on.  That was absolute nonsense last night.

Thought this too. A superb post, and nothing more to add.
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Don't do it Lee....