Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Northwich Vics v Kendal Town (postponed due to bouncers and lease issues)
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Northwich Vics v Kendal Town (postponed due to bouncers and lease issues)  (Read 5693 times)

markecky

Only sketchy information at the moment....a little reminder of how lucky we are to have such sound financial management.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:38:54 PM by markecky »

Jenga

Re: Northwich Vics v Kendal Town (postponed due to bailiffs)
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 08:36:41 PM »

The sooner they dissappear into oblivian the better, they are leaving too many people with debts, it isnt fair.

Wipe them from the face of the earth and being in two bulldozer, one for each of their stands.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 09:14:56 PM »

Posted by The Westmorland Gazette at tea time this evening:

"KENDAL Town's Evo-Stik Premier League match against Northwich Victoria scheduled for Tuesday evening has been postponed. Town were due to face the Vics searching for a second straight victory to get the league campaign off to a perfect start, but Vics have been asked to postpone the game by the Evo-Stik league. The Westmorland Gazette understands the club is having discussions with the league regarding its lease of the Victoria Stadium. At this time neither Evo-Stik officials nor Northwich Victoria FC have been available for comment."
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Little CamVic

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 09:15:32 PM »

Very clever. You've mixed two thread headings from the Vics forum - one of which isn't true - to make up your own story.

Funny that you don't mind washing other clubs' linen in public but all hush hush when it comes to your own failings.

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 09:18:30 PM »

Very clever. You've mixed two thread headings from the Vics forum - one of which isn't true - to make up your own story.

Funny that you don't mind washing other clubs' linen in public but all hush hush when it comes to your own failings.
Give us the true storey then?

markecky

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 09:20:33 PM »

I do apologise. You're quite right.

One of the issues is that twenty stone bouncers are stood at the gates not letting people in the ground.

The other is that league have postponed the match due to problems with your lease.

The two are obviously unconnected  ::)

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 09:20:36 PM »

Nothing particularly Alty-biased in citing the Westmorland Gazette I would have thought?
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 09:24:06 PM »

One of the issues is that twenty stone bouncers are stood at the gates not letting people in the ground.

The other is that league have postponed the match due to problems with your lease.

The two are obviously unconnected  ::)
Nice one, have a Goodwin

Little CamVic

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 09:24:55 PM »

The two are absolutely connected. Nothing to do with bailiffs though, as well you know.

markecky

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 09:32:24 PM »

The two are absolutely connected. Nothing to do with bailiffs though, as well you know.

What are the twenty stone bouncers doing there?   Surely you're allowed to pick your season ticket up in trainers?

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Come on Nico, over to you :)
You seem to know what is going on!

Little CamVic

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 09:44:57 PM »

What are the twenty stone bouncers doing there?   Surely you're allowed to pick your season ticket up in trainers?

Nope, new rules. No trainers.

FAO B4D

Wouldn't go so far as to say I know what's going on but I know what isn't going on. Stay tuned to Evostick statement tomorrow.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

I still actually feel for vics fans despite them  being sworn enemies

I take my mind back to when u sold the drill field and it was going to secure your long term future

Time after time people with no interest in the club have took the piss out of the ones that do love it the fans
ParkINson's red and white army

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

What are the twenty stone bouncers doing there?   Surely you're allowed to pick your season ticket up in trainers?

Nope, new rules. No trainers.

FAO B4D

Wouldn't go so far as to say I know what's going on but I know what isn't going on. Stay tuned to Evostick statement tomorrow.
Thanks for that, I will phone a good Vics friend I know.
I hope you well, and I do miss the  BIG GAMES WITH YOU.

markecky

I still actually feel for vics fans despite them  being sworn enemies

I take my mind back to when u sold the drill field and it was going to secure your long term future

Time after time people with no interest in the club have took the piss out of the ones that do love it the fans

I do a bit but don't tell them that  ;)

Its never dull over there is it (chimneys and people excepted)
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Northwich Vics v Kendal Town (postponed due to bouncers and lease issues)