https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 ALTY
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: ALTY  (Read 5227 times)

gunners11

ALTY
« on: September 03, 2008, 10:18:05 PM »

I FEEL THAT ALTRINCHAM WANT TO GET RELEGATED AGAIN WE HAVE LOST SOME SILLY MATCHES LIKE EASTBOURNE AND HISTON IF IT CARRYS ON WE WILL BE IN CONFERENCE NORTH OR WORST  STILL  STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELFS ALTRINCHAM LETS KICK SOME  SERIOUS ASS AND GO FOR DIVISION 2 NEW PLAYERS LIKE LEE ELAM AND OTHERS JUST STICK TOGETHER AND GO FOR T I REMEMBER THE FA CUP IN 1986 WHEN ALTRINCHAM PLAYED BIRMINGHAM AT MOSS LANE ALTY WON 2-1  THEN GOT BEAT BY TOTTENHAM 3-1  WE ALSO HAD A GREAT RUN IN THE LEAGUE AS WELL THIOSE WERE THE OLD ALTY DAYS I THINK TODAYS ALTRINCHAM JUST GIVE UP TO EASY AND EXPECT OTHER TEAMS TO FAIL SO YOU CAN GET ANOTHER CHANCE  STUFF THE CHANCE ALTY LADS SHOULD BE UP WITH THE BIG BOYS AND CHALLENGING FOR PROMOTION TO THE NEXT DIVISION  YOU ALWAYS STARING DOWN AT THE BARREL OF THE GUN AND ALTY FANS ARE TRIED OF IT SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND QUICK OR ELSE WE WILL BE PLAYING NON LEAGUE FOOTBALL FOR EVER  THANXS  A VERY UPSET ALTY FAN

Alty365

Re: ALTY
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 10:21:50 PM »

Funniest thing I've read all day!

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 10:41:20 PM »

Erm, how do you respond to that?

Alty TV

• Regular First Team
  • Alty TV
    • View Profile
    • Alty TV
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 10:51:46 PM »

ALTRINCHAM PLAYED BIRMINGHAM AT MOSS LANE

???

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 10:54:04 PM »

I agree
Full time and proud of it

joe

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 08:26:23 AM »

Class!! Atleast do your research properly if you're going to pretend to be an Alty fan!!

markecky

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 08:49:11 AM »

I just passed out reading it.  Not a full stop to be seen.

I agree as well though, its league 2 or bust this season for me.

Jenga

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 08:50:59 AM »

Class!! Atleast do your research properly if you're going to pretend to be an Alty fan!!

No no he really is an alty fan, he has been for years but recently moved to the moon so doesnt get to see the games any more these days.

I think he is living with the fairies these days though.

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 08:58:26 AM »

also, it seems like there's the possibility of being relegated beyond Conference North - how unfortunate would we have to be for that to happen.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

markecky

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 09:08:11 AM »

I keep reading it and seeing new bits, like a fine painting.

My new favourite bit is that we had better hurry up or we will be playing non league football forever.

Jezza

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 11:13:20 AM »

I keep reading it and seeing new bits, like a fine painting.

I know what you mean..I just read it again and found YOU ALWAYS STARING DOWN AT THE BARREL OF THE GUN  and I swear it wasn't there the first time I read it.

What gun?

Brilliant post! I think the author may work for the NLP although it was accurate in gist.

RocketDan

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 06:17:23 PM »

James Black has a brother?

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 07:06:48 PM »

I knew this sort of sh*t would happen when the internet became available to the masses.
ParkINson's red and white army

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 07:23:03 PM »

Well I for one think its a superb post, entertaining, informative( I've learn't stuff I never knew ) and so special being in capital letters too. I'm eagerly awaiting the next one, is there some way we can get gunner to write a daily blog? The boy is a genius. I'm giving him a Goodwin for entertaining me greatly.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Altyant

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008, 09:41:11 PM »

I FEEL THAT ALTRINCHAM WANT TO GET RELEGATED AGAIN WE HAVE LOST SOME SILLY MATCHES LIKE EASTBOURNE AND HISTON IF IT CARRYS ON WE WILL BE IN CONFERENCE NORTH OR WORST  STILL  STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELFS ALTRINCHAM LETS KICK SOME  SERIOUS ASS AND GO FOR DIVISION 2 NEW PLAYERS LIKE LEE ELAM AND OTHERS JUST STICK TOGETHER AND GO FOR T I REMEMBER THE FA CUP IN 1986 WHEN ALTRINCHAM PLAYED BIRMINGHAM AT MOSS LANE ALTY WON 2-1  THEN GOT BEAT BY TOTTENHAM 3-1  WE ALSO HAD A GREAT RUN IN THE LEAGUE AS WELL THIOSE WERE THE OLD ALTY DAYS I THINK TODAYS ALTRINCHAM JUST GIVE UP TO EASY AND EXPECT OTHER TEAMS TO FAIL SO YOU CAN GET ANOTHER CHANCE  STUFF THE CHANCE ALTY LADS SHOULD BE UP WITH THE BIG BOYS AND CHALLENGING FOR PROMOTION TO THE NEXT DIVISION  YOU ALWAYS STARING DOWN AT THE BARREL OF THE GUN AND ALTY FANS ARE TRIED OF IT SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND QUICK OR ELSE WE WILL BE PLAYING NON LEAGUE FOOTBALL FOR EVER  THANXS  A VERY UPSET ALTY FAN

Can someone please translate lol?
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 ALTY