PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 no chance.......
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: no chance.......  (Read 7225 times)

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: no chance.......
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2009, 09:58:28 PM »

Will the club shop be open tomorrow? Just need to pop in for a shirt which I ordered for a friend for Christmas

I'd have hoped that after about 9 consecutive days in and with a stinking cold Jen might have a very well deserved day off. Like us she has a life outside the Club and like us she has a Family and a Christmas upcoming.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to George and Jenny

So in answer to your question Butty, no. Don't really see how the guilt trip was necessary to be honest.

I'm not on a guilt trip and nor was it my intention that anyone else should embark on one. If this is the impression that my comments have given then I apologise.

I was just commenting, albeit perhaps a bit clumsily, that at times and no doubt totally unintentionally Jenny and her colleagues might occasionally be taken a little for granted.

bighairedmike

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2009, 04:01:16 AM »

I was just commenting, albeit perhaps a bit clumsily, that at times and no doubt totally unintentionally Jenny and her colleagues might occasionally be taken a little for granted.

Taken for granted... no. Asked an honest and simple question...yes.

Jenny, others that work in the bar and in the club shop, are some of the most unsung hero's of the club. No need to be rude to somebody enquring about a present.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2009, 03:25:51 PM »

I'm sorry, if you thought either of my posts was rude as you put it then Aberystwyth must be the politest place on the planet

bighairedmike

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2009, 03:14:52 AM »

I'm sorry, if you thought either of my posts was rude as you put it then Aberystwyth must be the politest place on the planet

I dont quite see the point you are trying to make at the end of that at all. Oh well.

Altrinchman

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2009, 08:29:07 AM »

it would be funny if you rang Next to ask about Christmas opening hours and they shouted at you about Brenda's shift pattern and that she had not done her Christmas shopping yet.The fella was only asking about a top..he didn't want her clocking on cards. The shop was open a few weekends a go I think when we had no match
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 no chance.......