PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Admission prices
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Admission prices  (Read 12988 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Admission prices
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2017, 09:53:33 PM »

ParkINson's red and white army

letsbyavenue

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2017, 09:59:19 PM »

Will give it a go at £10. But only if we get a proper manager. Also why not introduce the new prices for the final 2 games of this season.

GB Alty

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2017, 10:12:44 PM »

Can't really win can they
Well no exactly they can't because they have f**ked the club, thats why they need to step down without any further delay or bullsh*t

bighairedmike

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2017, 11:55:11 PM »

Fair points mate but I think we were overpriced last season (taking away performances and the obvious gags) when we should have been £12 so a £2 drop would not have been as extreme.

I've always found the admission price to be a sticking point when talking to people about coming down, I think a round tenner works on a lot of levels.

I keep on banging on about the word relaunch as that is what the club needs and I think this price will help to attract new people if we can get a few wins early doors and a new leader to unite us.

Agree Ecky re the price being a sticking point in gettimg people to.come down. However i think thats more damning about the overall price in this country rather than being Alty specific. But given things are as they are, i'd have no qualms about us being the most expensive by a couple of quid if its goal was to get us back to where we need to be.

Beez, I think this is the salient point.

IF you could guarantee it, i don't think many people would argue with paying it.

Many people don't trust the board with the extra money, and maybe this is their way of accepting that?

I don't know, but imagine the uproar if we stayed at £12 and got relegated again?

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2017, 12:57:21 PM »

Fair enough on the prices, would have liked kids for free but he ho.

As for  a season ticket, few announcements needed first

Same here

A tenner is fair enough..........I will look at Season ticket based on fixtures and other factors
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2017, 01:02:38 PM »

Fair points mate but I think we were overpriced last season (taking away performances and the obvious gags) when we should have been £12 so a £2 drop would not have been as extreme.

I've always found the admission price to be a sticking point when talking to people about coming down, I think a round tenner works on a lot of levels.

I keep on banging on about the word relaunch as that is what the club needs and I think this price will help to attract new people if we can get a few wins early doors and a new leader to unite us.

I know people at work who live local who have often said they would come to a game with me..............when I told them it was £14 the interest always waned and the response was - "£14 for non-league football ?" - and that was when we were in the National.

I do find it strange, but a tenner can get you four pints in some boozers whilst watching Arsenal vs Leicester and unfortunately a lot of would be punters rate this as a better experience...........just saying
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 01:04:55 PM by Mick »
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

arnald

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2017, 01:21:06 PM »

10 quid and a very good start to the season might bring fans back

12 quid and a losing start cya later

Ian J

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2017, 02:00:36 PM »

Now on main website:

ADMISSION PRICES FOR 2017-18

"Altrincham's board have decided to make substantial cuts to admission prices for next season in the hope of encouraging supporters to turn out in numbers for a concerted push for promotion back to the Vanarama National League North.
In the wake of relegation to the Evo-Stik League, the club have announced significant savings for season ticket holders and those who pay at the gate and scrapped their policy of charging extra for a seat in the main stand. A flat rate will now apply, with season tickets costing £180 for adults, a reduction of 28 per cent on the current standing price and 38 per cent on seating, and £125 for students and concessions, a drop of 14 per cent and 19 per cent respectively.

There is a 17 per cent cut to £50 for 12-16 year olds, while the cost for under-11s has been halved at just £15. In keeping with most Evo-Stik top-flight teams, matchday entry for adults has been set at £10, a 28.5 per cent reduction, with concessions and students paying £7 (22 per cent less), 12-16 year olds £4 (20 per cent less) and under-11s £1 (50 per cent less). Additionally, there is an early bird scheme, offering a further £10 saving on any adult or student/concession season ticket bought by the end of May.

Explaining their stance, the club's directors jointly formulated a message, saying 'We felt it was important to give something back to supporters after all they have been through this season, whilst also encouraging them to keep turning out in numbers. Promotion is the aim next season, and a vibrant atmosphere at games can only increase the chances of it happening.

'There have been so many instances down the years of our crowd being like a 12th man out on the pitch, so it was imperative we set a price structure that would be seen as fair and would not deter people from attending. We have made reductions across the board that we hope will be welcomed by all and lead to a level of support conducive to making next season a success.

'Furthermore, at just £1 for under-11s, it is also hoped parents with young children will be encouraged to come along to sample the matchday experience at The J.Davidson Stadium and turn it into a family day out.'"

Jimmy

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2017, 03:05:43 PM »

Alty fans think with their wallets hundreds wanted Rowley out but only 29 were prepared to part with 14 quid therefore it's a smart move by Rowley,myself I'd rather pay 20 quid and have a different chairman

GB Alty

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2017, 09:32:58 AM »

Alty fans think with their wallets hundreds wanted Rowley out but only 29 were prepared to part with 14 quid therefore it's a smart move by Rowley,myself I'd rather pay 20 quid and have a different chairman
excellent post as ever sniffer

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2017, 11:32:19 AM »

After years of seeing Chesters 'rise' back to the top of non-league football, I am convinced that as long as a team is winning, people will come to watch.
When they were playing in the evo stik leagues and beating all comers they were getting 3-4000, now they are struggling in the National league, they don't always get 2000.
I really think that a good season could get us back on our feet and get people coming again. It isn't the opposition that fans go to see, they want to see their team winning.
It's all a cunning plan!!

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2017, 12:16:50 PM »

Let's hope we win a few then 😉

taxi Phil

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2017, 12:21:23 PM »

Maybe it was a cunning plan last season to get relegated so that we could watch our successful team. Worked well, didn't  it ?

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2017, 12:53:41 PM »

Segregate every game! allow ale on the terraces and no more Mr Nice Club, lets be the big nasty fortress no one wins at next year!!!!

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2017, 01:47:30 PM »

Segregate every game! allow ale on the terraces and no more Mr Nice Club, lets be the big nasty fortress no one wins at next year!!!!

Is there any point in segregating ? Average away attendances next season will be around 30 ?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Admission prices