PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 A Message to Dingo
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A Message to Dingo  (Read 7547 times)

Frosty

Re: A Message to Dingo
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2017, 11:46:01 AM »

Thriving happy clappers

Spring

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2017, 01:01:31 PM »

Sorry Rowley Out but I am clearly not on your wavelength.

Can you or someone translate so I can determine if I should be pleased, unhappy or just shake my head and not care.

GB Alty

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2017, 02:27:35 PM »

Sorry Rowley Out but I am clearly not on your wavelength.

Can you or someone translate so I can determine if I should be pleased, unhappy or just shake my head and not care.
Spring why don't you and Danjo bore off

Spring

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2017, 02:47:08 PM »

Thank you for your constructive suggestion. If you and Rowley Out are really typical of the Alty fan base that are doing the protesting, then we should all get behind the current board as soon as possible. It always grieves me when so called intelligent people are not prepared to discuss things but just hit out in an ill considered and mindless way.

Just because I wished to talk with another supporter, that doesn't agree with your views,places me in the unacceptable class. If this is all it takes nobody has a chance at Alty FC at any level, with you and the cadre that act like you. I just hope your attitude is restricted to you and Rowley Out and that other fans have a level of courtesy and tolerance that is clearly beyond your reach.

I have since looked at the level of your contributions on the site which include insulting new supporters because they live in Kendal etc etc..

I will stop wasting my time.

GB Alty

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2017, 03:14:06 PM »

Thank you for your constructive suggestion. If you and Rowley Out are really typical of the Alty fan base that are doing the protesting, then we should all get behind the current board as soon as possible. It always grieves me when so called intelligent people are not prepared to discuss things but just hit out in an ill considered and mindless way.

Just because I wished to talk with another supporter, that doesn't agree with your views,places me in the unacceptable class. If this is all it takes nobody has a chance at Alty FC at any level, with you and the cadre that act like you. I just hope your attitude is restricted to you and Rowley Out and that other fans have a level of courtesy and tolerance that is clearly beyond your reach.

I have since looked at the level of your contributions on the site which include insulting new supporters because they live in Kendal etc etc..

I will stop wasting my time.
if you want send messages to Danjo do so by way of private messages - your winding up of him in public is tedious and I'm not sure it's being done with the right intentions

Moderator please delete this thread, it should be a private discussion between Sprick and Danjo

Spring

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2017, 03:35:07 PM »

Although I feel sure you will not understand; the reason I went onto a separate topic was that the very important message made by the 'genuine' Alty fans was being drowned out by an abusive interplay. This was counter productive to gaining constructive comments on a vital topic and also there was no civility being shown. This I thought was not helpful to those that had invested their time, effort and real concerns into constructing the letter. I was guilty of misunderstanding this at first until politely reminded by Fabio.

To redress this I tried to switch the antagonism away and also to try and get the discussion on a more even keel because I think this is important for the site as a whole. You might think it is big to be abusive and dismissive but I do like to understand why people have differing views......as  sometimes one can learn things from other people.

I am sure you will disagree with everything and come back by telling me to go and support someone else, like you did with the Kendal based guy.

There is also a simple remedy to your problem, which may not have occurred to you.............if you don't want to read the thread, don't open it.     

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2017, 04:08:10 PM »

It's a clear sign of how far we have fallen that we are bickering in a forum whilst a pointless game is being played out
ParkINson's red and white army

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2017, 05:03:10 PM »

It's a clear sign of how far we have fallen that we are bickering in a forum whilst a pointless game is being played out

The fact there's a match on won't bother Spring,he's not been for over 40 years.

taxi Phil

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2017, 05:07:46 PM »

The fact there's a match on won't bother Spring,he's not been for over 40 years.
Lucky sod.

Spring

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2017, 05:41:45 PM »

Brilliant Romeo

Yep do you remember the days before the floodlights when cup replays or some other fixtures had to be played midweek and we used to cycle like hell from AGS to get in most of the second half. Probably the last time I saw them.......apart from their visits down south but they don't count.......too far away from Altrincham.

taxi Phil

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2017, 08:47:38 PM »

Happy days. My late father always said that progress was one step forward and two steps back. How right he was (as usual).
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 A Message to Dingo