PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Message for Tony Pulis
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Message for Tony Pulis  (Read 5103 times)

whopper

Re: Message for Tony Pulis
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2011, 07:07:13 PM »

I've said it before and I'll say it again, to many alty fans are stuck in the muck and are to stubborn to even wipe themselves down, darren makes a good point from experience sadly overlooked.

York Alty

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2011, 07:44:12 PM »

NO NAFFING POXY STUPID CRUDDY PANTS AWFUL MUSIC AFTER GOALS.

Thanks

taxi Phil

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2011, 07:49:55 PM »

This post was about Ryan Shotton, but has become seriously derailed. For the record, music at sports events should be played before and after the match, or at half time, and AT NO OTHER TIME. It makes supporters lazy, and reduces their input to the event.

Mind you, if we could arrange to fit the Birch brothers with I-Pods and repeatedly play "Shaddap-a Your Face" at maximum revs, I just MIGHT be interested.

Hamilton

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2011, 07:55:54 PM »

This post was about Ryan Shotton, but has become seriously derailed. For the record, music at sports events should be played before and after the match, or at half time, and AT NO OTHER TIME. It makes supporters lazy, and reduces their input to the event.

Mind you, if we could arrange to fit the Birch brothers with I-Pods and repeatedly play "Shaddap-a Your Face" at maximum revs, I just MIGHT be interested.

Slap my Birch Up!

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2011, 09:00:32 PM »

I go to sale sharks sometimes, and at one point I went on a very regular basis,  music is played there after every point scoring effort. It works. However the reason it works is despite the large numbers scores are not celebrated in any sort of similar vigor that we celebrate when we score.

If it came to a point where 8 people were stood on the golf road mildly applauding a goal then would be the time for us to think about playing music to try and add some atmosphere, but as a club we support the team in quite a vocal way and so music after goals would be a quite frankly stupid idea.

Kisses

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 06:21:57 PM »

Time for a referendum!

Set up a forum vote and the majority wins, and we can put the debate to bed for a few years.
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2011, 08:04:41 PM »

That was done pre-season with the red/white v red/black kit debate and it worked a treat.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

taxi Phil

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2011, 08:46:46 PM »

It's good to know that you read our Forum Tony, and also that you follow my well-regarded advice. Told you if Ryan started you'd win (even if it was only Everton !).

Now we have your attention, I notice that Ricardo Fuller was on the bench today. If you'd like him to get up to match fitness, we could find a spot on OUR bench for him, just for when Damien or Jack need a rest (though he'd have to challenge Twissy for the privilege of actually coming on)  ;)

If in doubt, Ryan will reinforce to you that a spell with the Mighty Robins is perfect for setting a player up for the Premier League.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Message for Tony Pulis