PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Colwyn Bay Match Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Colwyn Bay Match Thread  (Read 27074 times)

Stan Hibbert

Re: Colwyn Bay Match Thread
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2013, 03:58:28 PM »

Have you just remebered your log in details you bell end???

I beg your pardon? why all the insults?

Erm, hang on, let me think....

'cos you're a bell end.

Simples.

Bath Alty

« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2013, 04:11:56 PM »

I love that logic - we all have to stick to the view we formed on the manager after 3 months of his first season.  Anything he may have done in the following season and a bit clearly doesn't outweigh those first critical 3 months.  The very definition of open minded there!

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2013, 04:13:51 PM »

I see no reason why supporters of the same team need to bicker like this, honest debate and discussion is one (alright 2) thing(s) but no need to get personal and make us look like Portchat. Opinions and ideas vary, the world would be boring as hell if they didn't. No need for anyone to be personal or react on a personal level. We're all a bit effed off after a bad few results after what looked like a new dawn, lets just group together, discuss, chat but not fall out with people we should stand shoulder to shoulder with.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

JDN

« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2013, 04:15:21 PM »

I see no reason why supporters of the same team need to bicker like this, honest debate and discussion is one (alright 2) thing(s) but no need to get personal and make us look like Portchat. Opinions and ideas vary, the world would be boring as hell if they didn't. No need for anyone to be personal or react on a personal level. We're all a bit effed off after a bad few results after what looked like a new dawn, lets just group together, discuss, chat but not fall out with people we should stand shoulder to shoulder with.

+1

MrB

« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2013, 04:39:53 PM »

Thanks for your thoughts Jamie, my god your boring. Sorry but it had to be said.

JDN

« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2013, 04:51:38 PM »

Thanks for your thoughts Jamie, my god your boring. Sorry but it had to be said.
and what are your thoughts Mr B?

Insult me for daring to disagree with Ecky all you like........but it poor form to do it without offering your own opinion

Jimmy

« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2013, 05:06:31 PM »

Jamie think this is a bit over the top ecky hasn't asked these people to come out with what they say for the record I agree with your views off Sinnott but it shouldn't be personal

MrB

« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2013, 05:07:27 PM »

and what are your thoughts Mr B?

Insult me for daring to disagree with Ecky all you like........but it poor form to do it without offering your own opinion

My own opinion is you come on these forums looking for arguments. You've your opinion and everyone else has there's.
calling people's opinions garbage is just silly.

My honest opinion - I couldn't care less, because no matter what we all say its not going to change anything.

JDN

« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2013, 05:13:36 PM »

Jamie think this is a bit over the top ecky hasn't asked these people to come out with what they say for the record I agree with your views off Sinnott but it shouldn't be personal
not me making anything personal Jimmy

I have not called anyone a bell end

All I have done is state my thinking which everyone I spoke to after the game was 100% in agreement with

If people are offended by being called happy clappers then I apologise, but seriously they need to get a grip

temp alty

« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2013, 05:30:05 PM »

All I have done is state my thinking which everyone I spoke to after the game was 100% in agreement with

If people are offended by being called happy clappers then I apologise, but seriously they need to get a grip

Happy clapping is a derogatory term, your looking for a reaction and your getting it.  Nice one......

P.S. Paul France = Legend

markecky

« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2013, 05:45:39 PM »

You said I was a happy clapper to be offensive Jamie.  It implies that someone just pathetically claps everything regardless of the situation because they want to tow the party line.  Is that what you think I do?

I openly admit I try and look for the positive in stuff but I'm not an idiot. Found zero positives in the last three game and have clapped nothing.

What do you think my opinion of the current situation is?  Do you think I'm happy about it?

Your apology wasn't really valid as it ended with the fact I need get a grip.

I'm not arsed what people like "get back in yer box" think of me but I am arsed what someone I have known for 20 years thinks of me, especially when I am not even offering the opposite opinion.

JDN

« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2013, 06:06:35 PM »

You said I was a happy clapper to be offensive Jamie.  It implies that someone just pathetically claps everything regardless of the situation because they want to tow the party line.  Is that what you think I do?

I openly admit I try and look for the positive in stuff but I'm not an idiot. Found zero positives in the last three game and have clapped nothing.

What do you think my opinion of the current situation is?  Do you think I'm happy about it?

I'm not arsed what people like "get back in yer box" think of me but I am arsed what someone I have known for 20 years thinks of me, especially when I am not even offering the opposite opinion.
I am bored of this now

I think you should go back and read my original post - I didn't even actually call you a happy clapper anyway

You need to chill out and not take everything so personally - That's what I think of you

Football is a passonate game and many people will have many different views, particularly when things are not going well as at present. Forums are a place where those different views get exchanged - if your gonna get upset whenever anyone disagrees with your opinion then maybe you shouldnt be the moderator of a football forum

markecky

« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2013, 06:25:27 PM »

I am bored of this now

I think you should go back and read my original post - I didn't even actually call you a happy clapper anyway

You need to chill out and not take everything so personally - That's what I think of you

Football is a passonate game and many people will have many different views, particularly when things are not going well as at present. Forums are a place where those different views get exchanged - if your gonna get upset whenever anyone disagrees with your opinion then maybe you shouldnt be the moderator of a football forum

Bored? So am I and everyone else I am sure but you keep on putting a dig at the end of each post?

I think you know I don't get upset when anyone disagrees with my views, otherwise I would have deleted my account and flounced off here ten years ago.  I wouldn't bother posting them.

I put my views out there for discussion.  You called my views "happy clapping sh*t".  Wasn't needed really.

This is a place where people can exchange any views they want.  Bringing the moderator stuff into it is another odd thing to do, never deleted or banned anyone for offering an alternative opinion.

My point is that you are having a go at me over stuff that isn't my view.  That's not right.

JDN

« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2013, 07:24:27 PM »

Bored? So am I and everyone else I am sure but you keep on putting a dig at the end of each post?

I think you know I don't get upset when anyone disagrees with my views, otherwise I would have deleted my account and flounced off here ten years ago.  I wouldn't bother posting them.

I put my views out there for discussion.  You called my views "happy clapping sh*t".  Wasn't needed really.

This is a place where people can exchange any views they want.  Bringing the moderator stuff into it is another odd thing to do, never deleted or banned anyone for offering an alternative opinion.

My point is that you are having a go at me over stuff that isn't my view.  That's not right.

All of this because I dared to disagree with you about Ben Mills :D

Honestly mate, if someone called me a happy clapper I would just laugh it off :D

temp alty

« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2013, 07:36:44 PM »

Bit unfair to write Mills off just yet. I know it's what we do but he wasnt the worst. Could be a good foil for Reeves but you can't expect them to click after one session.
Garbage, he was poor and seemed more interested in having a go at the referee and his own team mates

He and Reeves will never be a partnership, and why the hell was Watmore out on the left where we all know (including Colwyn) he can't play

Total disgrace by the management today. This can not be allowed to continue

It was Reeves and Mills first game together, whatever you do please don't apply the vacant job of manager at Moss Lane, the club mean too much to my family  :-\
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Colwyn Bay Match Thread