PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 He's done nothing for this club!
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: He's done nothing for this club!  (Read 4600 times)

Narcissist

« on: May 04, 2009, 10:16:34 PM »

Nice guys dont win. Its time to get rid of Ecky.

The spirit of the star jumps got us through the first couple of years, now we need a bit of guile for next year, time for a change. Im coming back for the next one, polish up the left peg, international clearance pending of course.

Every supporter on here should be gutted tonight, the first team might have done the business this year but Ecky's boys didnt perform again, and there will be no reprieve! I want answers, I want them now!

markecky

Re: He's done nothing for this club!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 10:33:10 PM »

OGC,

Its  a fair point.  Now is not the time for kneejerk reactions. 

I need to take some time with my family and decide where I go from here.  There is a board meeting on Thursday so we'll know more then.

People forget the glory of the triple in the first three years.....

Circumstances have been against me..I found out for example that one of the squad had a full 12" pizza to himself last night.  Another spent all day on the p*ss on Saturday.

Maybe next time we need to go to Mottram Hall the day before or something...there is a lot of decisions to be made.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 10:42:58 PM »

nothing will do, rumours are abound a new kid is on the block looking for your job with his own team in place including a medical team with one whole nights hospital experience.

a pair of kit men who have actually seen a washing machine before.

and a scouting network of over three parks in the manchester area.

rumours are that next weekend this team of scouts will be be out looking at the supporters teams of leek, droylsden, trafford and leigh rmi genesis.

They are not fooking about!

long live el dukoes reign!

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 10:56:14 PM »

Ecky is Mr Altrincham FC Supporters

thegazelle

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 01:05:02 AM »

it appears that ecky was dealt a bum hand but you have to ask why did certain players turn on him . he has obviously lost the dressing room if thomas and flynn walked.
 but lets look at the facts why play these old men and antiquated midgets,  there is youth on them terraces, that would have torn the likes of barrow and flynn apart with their pace for gods sake i might as well make a comeback (did i ever tell anybody about my goal at weymouth)

However i say give him one more season scrap the trainingh session and bond in the club before the fixture

Alex

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 01:21:40 AM »

WAIT, THINK I FOUND THE PROBLEM.......(from main site)

SUPPORTERS (Robinson Preservation blue kit): 1. Steven Downs; 2. Mike Barton, 4. Rick Fitton, 5. Noel Shields, 3. Tom Jacobs; 7. Danny Jackson, 8. Oliver Needham, 6. Wayne Thorley, 16. Nick Wright; 9. Frazer Thorley, 19. Tim..... Subs: 15. Alan Simper, Paul Sinclair, Scott Jarvis, James Harwood, Wayne Buckley. Manager: Neil Faulkner.

STAFF (Go Goodwins yellow kit): 1. Sean Riley; 2. Alan Ainsley, 4. James Dawson, 5. Grahame Rowley, 3. Steve Foster; 7. Brian Flynn, 8. Stuart Coburn, 14. Gavin Rathbone, 11. Richard Bentley; 9. Chris Rowley, 10. Graham Barrow. Subs: 6. Charles Heathcote, 17. Adam Martell, 16. Dan Martell, 3. Martin Howe, 14. Strathos, 12. Gareth Thomas, 17. Andrew Jones. Manager: Mark Eckersall.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 01:59:07 AM by The Duke »

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 08:35:17 AM »

it appears that ecky was dealt a bum hand but you have to ask why did certain players turn on him . he has obviously lost the dressing room if thomas and flynn walked.
 but lets look at the facts why play these old men and antiquated midgets,  there is youth on them terraces, that would have torn the likes of barrow and flynn apart with their pace for gods sake i might as well make a comeback (did i ever tell anybody about my goal at weymouth)

However i say give him one more season scrap the trainingh session and bond in the club before the fixture

Is this directed at me busta?
ParkINson's red and white army

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 09:51:33 AM »

Having not been present at any of the games over the last 3 years I feel suitably qualified to comment on the goings on.  In short its Ecky who should be congratulated for even fielding a side and I will continue to boycot any games that he is in charge of until the sniping stops.  At suitable occasions throughout the year I retain the right to remind others of this fact and stir up all the bother again.
Ellisapple
Bernard Taylors barmy army

harv

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 09:55:39 AM »

Is this directed at me busta?

well its hardly directed at foz is it thorley!!!

Also i have to stand by the 12 inch pizza was great mmmm meatballs!!!!

DAB @ ALTY

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 10:35:45 AM »

Nice to see a bit of loyalty,as part of the PA team he could have defected like
one or two others have done but then some would say it's easy being the
manager.

samba

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 12:32:25 PM »

Rumours are this match is being investigated by the conference for match fixing.  Apparently there was a flood of bets predicting this scoreline, and lets face it, no supporters team could lose 3-0 to the staff team in a fair match.  Shocking.

thegazelle

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 01:19:36 PM »

it wasnt neccerserasssarly aimed at you .                               However if the cap fits wear it There are rumours out here that ecky has been offered the job coaching Cape coast mystical dwarves based on his handling of such players in his past

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2009, 04:28:03 PM »

it wasnt neccerserasssarly aimed at you .                               However if the cap fits wear it There are rumours out here that ecky has been offered the job coaching Cape coast mystical dwarves based on his handling of such players in his past

The cap does fit so i will wear it... hung them up
ParkINson's red and white army

thegazelle

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 12:31:25 AM »

wayno wayno wayno
dont let a bit of banter get to you, you should continue to play life is too SHORT to hang up your boots now.

PS did you hang them up on the top shelf? or ......... stopiiiiiii ittttttt

RocketDan

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2009, 09:07:19 AM »

lads, I just think you need some killer signings.

I'll get books primed for next year and bang in a couple for you in a Yeboah-esq style.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team