News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Halifax latest

Author Topic: Halifax latest  (Read 1809 times)

Hamilton

Halifax latest
« on: May 14, 2008, 06:39:34 PM »

Halifax Town
Halifax Town Clockwatch: Wednesday, 1.50pm - 'I'm not coming back,' says Brown
Halifax Town appear to be heading for liquidation after the club's administrator said the debts were "insurmountable".

http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/halifaxtown/39I39m-not-coming-back-to.4083356.jp

http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/halifaxtown/Halifax-Town-Clockwatch-Wednesday-150pm.4056032.jp
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 06:41:55 PM by Hamilton »

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Halifax latest
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 07:03:37 PM »

It might be my computer, but I can't get either of these sites up.

You couldn't just give me a clue to what the gist of it is could you?*

*Forget that. It's too complicated now, isn't it?
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

altyf

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 07:56:03 PM »

I can't view it either?

Hamilton

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 07:58:22 PM »

Sorry about the delay, computer crashed!

Halifax Town Clockwatch: Wednesday, 1.50pm - 'I'm not coming back,' says Brown

Town appear to be heading for liquidation after the club's administrator said the debts were "insurmountable".

The proposal to pay 2.5p in the pound for all debts failed, spelling the end of the road for the club.

Keep up to date right here with the latest developments as they happen.

6pm
The meeting has ended. But officials are not giving anything away. The General Manager of the Football Conference Dennis Strudwick told the Courier this evening: Halifax Town's position in the Conference was discussed. The club will now be informed of the meeting's decision. They must be informed first.

4.30pm
Conference meeting still progressing

1.50pm
Former Halifax Town chairman Jim Brown has told the Courier's Brian Coates he will definitely not be returning to Halifax Town.
Earlier today Mr Brown announced he was standing down as Bradford City's vice chairman, sparking rumours he may be planning to return to the Shay - click here for the full story

11.20am
The Football Conference is currently discussing Halifax Town's future after the consortium funding the club approached the Conference with a view to reforming the club rather than starting from scratch. - click here to read the full story.

10.45am
Halifax Town fans are pressing ahead with plans to form a supporters-owned team – in case a consortium of businessmen cannot save the club.
Click here to read the full story.

10am
Former Halifax Town chairman Jim Brown has announced that he is to stand down as vice charman of Division Two side Bradford City. Click here to read more.

9.45am
Football fans from all corners of the country have been following the plight of Halifax Town on our website.
Through our user analysis software we can see which sites are linking to our stories, and how many people are clicking through from each site.
Click here for a league table of fans' groups who have been following the Halifax Town story.

Wednesday May 14 - 9am
Johnny Meynell, a Halifax Town fan since a young boy, is angry about the demise of his favourite team. He has closely followed the running of the club. The author of The Definitive Halifax Town AFC gives his personal account of where the blame lies for the collapse of the Shaymen - click here to read it.

Tuesday - 11.45am
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Halifax latest