PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Luton game
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Luton game  (Read 4806 times)

Jenga

Re: Luton game
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2008, 01:13:48 PM »

I think your all crazy.

GET OVER IT.

Warren did nothing wrong on Tuesday and to be honest the grief you give is unWARRENted (come on that was funny).

His penatly was good, nothing wrong at all with it, it was just a very very good save as I have said elsewhere.

If he scored two goals in a game you would all slag him off because he didnt get a hat trick.

I think it is about time everyone actually praised the part time team who had done a days work for two good performances against a mid table 2nd Division side (ex point deductions).

Alex

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2008, 01:30:52 PM »

a mid table 2nd Division side (ex point deductions).

3rd division  ;)

but i totally agree i have said before that warren gets far too much abuse on this fourm, yes in a game it seems like he has plenty of wasted opportunitys but surely that shows that he is getting inot the right possitions to get these opportunitys?

tomalty

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2008, 02:30:13 PM »

a mid table 2nd Division side (ex point deductions).

3rd division  ;)

but i totally agree i have said before that warren gets far too much abuse on this fourm, yes in a game it seems like he has plenty of wasted opportunitys but surely that shows that he is getting inot the right possitions to get these opportunitys?

Thats right, Warren may have missed chances but he has shown improvement and we shouldn't slate him everytime he does something worng or bad

radcliffe alty

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2008, 05:11:22 PM »

Warren may have missed chances but he has shown improvement and we shouldn't slate him everytime he does something worng or bad

I don't think many, bar 1 or 2 - and they who know they are and are entitled to their opinion - ever really slag him off do they?

Number23

• Regular First Team
  • 23 of 100
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2008, 11:14:50 AM »

I could not believe he picked that ball up for the pen,

I wasn't at the game but I saw the highlights and it looked like a great save to me. The ball was struck pretty well and was pretty much in the corner. The keeper did well and Warren did nothing wrong.
In the games I've seen (not that many I'll grant you) I've always thought that one of Warren's biggest assets was his ability to strike a dead ball so it made sense to me that he took it. And credit to him for having the bottle to pick it up.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Luton game