News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Joyce Leaves

Author Topic: Joyce Leaves  (Read 3078 times)

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Joyce Leaves
« on: November 02, 2016, 03:05:03 PM »

Not earth shattering, but perhaps it'll start the pieces moving.
http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/joyce-leaves-altrincham-50881/

taxi Phil

Re: Joyce Leaves
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 03:23:12 PM »

3 starts,  3 sub appearances, 1 red card.....not great stats. Good luck to him, but he just wasn't good enough.

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 04:05:51 PM »

Unfortunately his signing confirmed to me the fears about Young being given the manager's job. He was unknown to the Southport fans on the Conference forum and surely the fact that he'd spent most of last season on loan at Stalybridge was enough to tell us he wasn't up to the standard we required.

My son-in-law's mate, who played for Young at Chester, also mentioned that Young is one of those Scousers who doesn't like ot "get" Mancs. I beginning to wonder if he did all this, and likewise at Stockport, on purpose!

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 04:16:24 PM »

Unfortunately his signing confirmed to me the fears about Young being given the manager's job. He was unknown to the Southport fans on the Conference forum and surely the fact that he'd spent most of last season on loan at Stalybridge was enough to tell us he wasn't up to the standard we required.

My son-in-law's mate, who played for Young at Chester, also mentioned that Young is one of those Scousers who doesn't like ot "get" Mancs. I beginning to wonder if he did all this, and likewise at Stockport, on purpose!

Young may not like Mancs, well he has certainly confirmed my dislike of fkn scousers, the big useless T**t ..

andrewflynn

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 06:38:46 PM »

I genuinely forgot we had him.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 06:39:40 PM »

So did I!!

CR1

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 07:55:49 PM »

Young may not like Mancs, well he has certainly confirmed my dislike of fkn scousers, the big useless T**t ..

Like Kingy, Eddie Hussin, Densmore Snr & Jnr, Lawton....

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 10:54:11 PM »

Mad-dog........and to a lesser extent Scotty and Asa.................run through brick walls for Altrincham FC
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

York Alty is back

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 11:17:25 PM »

Which one was Joyce again please?

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2016, 11:49:43 PM »

He was the one that from the Popside and after a few pre-match pints looked remarkably similar to Lawrie......and lost the ball almost as easily
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Joyce Leaves