PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Great result
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Great result  (Read 8715 times)

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Great result
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2014, 07:50:13 AM »

We all see the game from different perspectives I suppose. I accept that if other people saw him make errors they will see things differently to myself. Fron my viewpoint I just saw a lot of positives in the energy and desire he showed. Definitely a good egg.

I agree that Williams has a lot of promise, but he isnt the finished article yet and despite the fact you didnt see his numerous errors a lot of us did. Moult was instrumental in us getting into this league is very good too and dont forget has experience of BSP football. LS obviously rates SW but expect too see Moult play tuesday if I'm right. (he's ex Alf dont forget and fell out with Laws).

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2014, 07:52:42 AM »

I would add that Cavanagh was superb yesterday and didnt make hardly any errors, even avoided getting booked  :D

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2014, 08:52:37 AM »

Kyle perry may not be the fittest person on the pitch but he really does cause defenders problems with his physical presence and alongside reeves agility it's a good match
ParkINson's red and white army

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2014, 09:23:41 AM »

Thought we well deserved the win and more the the better team apart form the 1st 15mins and last 10mins.

Some good solid performances as has stated but Dartford will be in a relegation fight all season.

Must say I'm not a Sean Williams biggest fan as he gives the ball away far to cheaply, is a good ratter though.

Great ball in by Crowther for the 2nd, just wish he try and get by defenders a lot more.

The way Reeves was gingerly moving about in bar, I wouldn't be surprised if he was out on Tuesday. If we have enough to beat what appears to be a shocking Alfreton without Clee and Reeves I'm not sure.

Full time and proud of it

altyazz

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2014, 01:34:33 PM »

Well, it probably should have been a bit more comfortable in the end, but all in all that was a pretty good performance and result. Griffin was easily my motm - I'm pleased that others have noticed how fabulous he was today. Neither centre half put a foot wrong either, which may have something to do with the confidence they have in Parton behind them. It was particularly pleasing to see the more maligned players having good games today. As I mentioned to the guys standing next to me, Kyle is in the team to head, hold, barge and wind up, so judging him on his passing/shooting is pointless. Today he played his role beautifully. The best team won, so well done to all at Alty.
what about the positives jack the lads played brilliant today forget the scrappy goal...
sorry pal I quoted the wrong one  :) :)

altyazz

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2014, 01:35:49 PM »

a every easy goal was let in
we player really well jack despite the goal that we conceded, let's think of the positives?   
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Great result