PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Elam
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Lee Elam  (Read 4862 times)

Jacko

Re: Lee Elam
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2011, 12:04:01 PM »

He's nice bloke, there's thousands of players wanting as much money they can, and he's getting his signing on fees while he can get it from a club more than willing to offer it, what's the problem is every journeyman a T**t?

The problem is he was a useful squad player for us, but begged to be released because he wanted to be nearer his Yorkshire home. Heathcote obliged, only for the bastard to sign for Northwich - a rival team even further from his home.

The man is a bell-end.
see its just all he said this he said that, then left, again don't expect them to have brains to make a valid excuse but if a player wants to go then close the book and throw away the tissues for good don't dwindle on it!!!

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2011, 12:06:49 PM »

If people were saying this to you Jacko you would be rolling out the "everyone has a right to speak" excuse and acting like a forum martyr...
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

Jacko

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2011, 01:11:07 PM »

If people were saying this to you Jacko you would be rolling out the "everyone has a right to speak" excuse and acting like a forum martyr...
no i wouldnt, its there opinion thats the way the world is, not everybody can be right so debate is good

Narcissist

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2011, 02:07:42 PM »

A 2 page thread about an old squad player being on trial at Harrogate?

Yaaawwwn!

fuertes

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2011, 04:34:34 PM »

see its just all he said this he said that, then left, again don't expect them to have brains to make a valid excuse but if a player wants to go then close the book and throw away the tissues for good don't dwindle on it!!!

Borderline incomprehensible.

Your feeble attempts at WUMery are becoming tiresome.

Jacko

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2011, 05:25:29 PM »

Borderline incomprehensible.

Your feeble attempts at WUMery are becoming tiresome.
[/quote speak your own mind not others, the only thing tiresome is fans having cheap shots at ex players

Butty

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2011, 01:46:44 PM »

Theres journeyman and then theres 15 different clubs in 13 years- without playing for the same club twice.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2011, 03:33:50 PM »

Met Lee Elam at fitness first when he played for Exeter,the monday after they hammered us at moss lane,He was very nice and said the only real difference between the 2 teams was that Alty got tired.I think if he was used more by GH he would have been a better player for us.
Harold

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2011, 06:13:27 PM »

Quite right Harold.

I seem to remember Elam being our best foward by miles for quite a few games only to be dropped by GH.

Most supporters I chat to found GH's decision incomprehensible. I suspect so did Elam.

Jenga

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2011, 06:28:04 PM »

Well I guess Harrogate is close to the his Yorkshire home.

I think sometimes we need to get off our high horses.

Alty is a good club, but by no means perfect we have our own faults as well.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Elam