PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season Ticket Prices
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Season Ticket Prices  (Read 10664 times)

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Season Ticket Prices
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2008, 08:51:02 PM »

For the first time since the 95-6 season I will probably get a season ticket, I was still working Saturday's last season but managed to get to 12 home games, now i'm freeeeeeeee, well kind of, put the kids in the boot :-)

Not for the whole game I hope lol!!

Of course :-)

Could buy them season tickets too, gives the club some more money and saves the hassle of annoying the NSPCC...

I usually bring my middle lad with me, my daughter obv not interested at 10 and my other lad who's 5 would probably run around on the flags doing aeroplanes.....

As long as it's when the opposition are taking a corner it's fine with me  ;D

He'd run on the pitch if I asked him too ! Little buggar :-)

Just out of interest do you still get a booklet with numbers on ? like ticket 23 for today's game etc etc ? (season tickets)

baldrick

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2008, 09:09:35 PM »

Yes but the numbers don't seem to be in any order. They just choose one randomly.

bighairedmike

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2008, 09:15:09 PM »

it normally coincides with the date of the match. for example if its played on, say, the 12th then ticket number 12 is normally used. unless of course it has already been used then they normally take the nearest one.

highwayman

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2008, 05:54:12 AM »

I will be gettimg mine.

It's still great value for the best afternoon out ....... I don't get out much!

baldrick

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2008, 07:01:00 AM »

I was going to renew mine but now i will need to have a rethink. My main concern is the amount of evening kick offs, seven last season. These cause me too many problems. I don't get home until well after midnight and my wife gets moody.

DarrenH

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2008, 07:50:06 AM »

Looks like good value.
If people are struggling to pay it in one hit how about offering people to pay in 3 installments. Lets say one in june, one in August and one in October.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2008, 12:36:15 PM »

I know this has been mentioned before, but why not have books of five or ten match tickets that you could use for any game?

Advantages:

1.  People who couldn't afford a full ticket could still feel like they were making a commitment to the club
2.  Extra cash up front for the club
3.  No need to worry about the installment plans, just buy one of these when you can afford it
4.  If we do better than expected, people who jump on the bandwagon would be able to boost the club funds by buying one
5.  Most important, people who can't get to all the games and find a full season ticket uneconomic would then buy one
     (I know there are some out there who would still buy a full one but lots of us can't afford it)

Just a thought.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

jiminlondon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2008, 12:51:09 PM »

does anyone know when the fixtures might come out? i know its a bit previous but i have to be in the north on a couple of weekends next winter and i might as well make them for home games if i can.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2008, 02:01:39 PM »

does anyone know when the fixtures might come out? i know its a bit previous but i have to be in the north on a couple of weekends next winter and i might as well make them for home games if i can.

After the AGM, obviously, but isn't it usually end of June to early July at the earliest?
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

StretfordAlty

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2008, 02:05:38 PM »

The book for a certain amount of games idea would appeal to me. Working on Saturday's means I can't get to many games, only got to 4 last season!! If I could buy for say any 10 home games could go to evening kick offs and any Saturday's off.

YorkyAlty

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2008, 03:07:27 PM »

I know this has been mentioned before, but why not have books of five or ten match tickets that you could use for any game?

Advantages:

1.  People who couldn't afford a full ticket could still feel like they were making a commitment to the club
2.  Extra cash up front for the club
3.  No need to worry about the installment plans, just buy one of these when you can afford it
4.  If we do better than expected, people who jump on the bandwagon would be able to boost the club funds by buying one
5.  Most important, people who can't get to all the games and find a full season ticket uneconomic would then buy one
     (I know there are some out there who would still buy a full one but lots of us can't afford it)

I too would love this idea, I live in Yorkshire with a York City supporting girlfriend and also am involved in football on Saturdays so evening games would really be ideal and the odd Saturday match, I am keen to support the club financially up front by the tune of about £100 so a half ticket idea is ideal, will prob buy the ST anyway and just not go to half the games, like I said happy to support the club financially because they are a great club and I used to go as a kid and I want to come back!! (only game last year was the alty v york city 2-2)

Just a thought.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2008, 05:21:31 PM »

[qu :Dote author=blackpoolalty link=topic=5628.msg54371#msg54371 date=1211138544]
my other lad who's 5 would probably run around on the flags doing aeroplanes.....
[/quote]

Why, is he a Farsley fan?
Full time and proud of it

VofD

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2008, 07:08:45 PM »

What about "half season" tickets  for the first half of the season up until Xmas. I think previously we have had "half season" tickets from Xmas to the end of the season, so why not also have it for the first half.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2008, 08:10:48 PM »

[qu :Dote author=blackpoolalty link=topic=5628.msg54371#msg54371 date=1211138544]
my other lad who's 5 would probably run around on the flags doing aeroplanes.....

Why, is he a Farsley fan?

[/quote]

haha, he better not be !

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2008, 08:12:38 PM »

What about "half season" tickets  for the first half of the season up until Xmas. I think previously we have had "half season" tickets from Xmas to the end of the season, so why not also have it for the first half.

I think thats a great idea, £100 for the first half of the season up fron t and at christmas the remaining £109.
The other one mentioned about buying a block of (x) games is a good one too
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season Ticket Prices