PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Hyde FC
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hyde FC  (Read 3710 times)

Jimmy

Re: Hyde FC
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 09:06:01 PM »

My bet is vale win at evens against Barnet away

thegazelle

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2013, 01:12:11 AM »

if corby have lost by 5 and 6 in the last two games the clever money would be on anything else but an alty win. Have i become over cynical .?

Baldrick

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2013, 09:29:25 AM »

if corby have lost by 5 and 6 in the last two games the clever money would be on anything else but an alty win. Have i become over cynical .?

I see Alty as one of nine play off candidates (i'm assuming Chester have already won it). Corby could easily get dragged into the relegation zone.

Robins Retweet

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2013, 10:32:06 AM »

The shock of the weekend could be inverness 6/1 vs celtic at 12 today, celtic look likely to rest players and have one eye on juventus on tuesday, be interesting to see what the draw no bet odds are too

Baldrick

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2013, 11:11:53 AM »

The shock of the weekend could be inverness 6/1 vs celtic at 12 today, celtic look likely to rest players and have one eye on juventus on tuesday, be interesting to see what the draw no bet odds are too

I still remember the headline, super caley go balistic celtic are atrocious. They were a lot bigger than 6/1 then.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2013, 12:43:24 PM »

Evens about Altrincham half time and full time win is probably the best football bet I've seen in a long time, well worth a lump on together with west ham to beat the villa at 2/1 on Sunday for a nice 6/1 double bubble

I must agree about Alty HT/FT tomorrow being an absolute steal at evens. Against a team that has shipped 6 and then 5 in their last two league games and IIRC the away game we were 5-0 up at HT. Famous last words but LUMP ON.

Did anyone get on this? I had 50 quid on it, to say I was pleased when I got the txt telling me we had just gone ahead on the stroke of HT would be an understatement!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 12:47:23 PM by Sarf London Alty »
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Hyde FC