Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 This reminded me of Brian Flynn commentating on Radio Robins when Alty score....

Author Topic: This reminded me of Brian Flynn commentating on Radio Robins when Alty score....  (Read 2943 times)

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

finnquark

Tiziano Crudeli is absolutely amazing. It's the most absurd program idea - Sky Italia just get this group of ageing lunatics to scream their way through Serie A and Champions League matches. It's like Soccer Saturday, only with even more inane and pie-eyed pundits. This is my favourite Crudeli one, the 2007 Champions League Final win for Milan vs Liverpool. You can easily spend hours watching all his ridiculous reactions on youtube. Great show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88W0m3Afl60

RobertONeill

lol

altytony1

really funny,made me laugh that at 4 in the morning.

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

They cannot be serious ? .....................

surely ?

and I thought Flynny could get carried away

God help us at Solihull on Saturday if he's seen this !

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

reminiscent of oxford when flynny ran up and down the stairs near the press box celebrating our draw

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

reminiscent of oxford when flynny ran up and down the stairs near the press box celebrating our draw

Someone......it may have been Foz......told me that the BBC Radio Oxford commentary was being re-run on their website & it was one of my proudest moments to hear the following after Steve Aspinall's late penalty equaliser:-

" .........& you don't see this very often.There's an Altrincham fan in the press box........he's the only Altrincham press person here & he is running around in his red & white stripe shirt & a female Oxford supporter is having a bit of a go.....this looks like it could get a bit nasty!"

Happy Days ;D
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 This reminded me of Brian Flynn commentating on Radio Robins when Alty score....