Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 I don't usually post straight after games due to frustration,but....

Author Topic: I don't usually post straight after games due to frustration,but....  (Read 1100 times)

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile

...in my 15 years of coming to Moss Lane, I don't I have seen a worse performance by a ref, even during the Unibond days!!!

Joe's yellow cards came after Stevens had pushed him for about the 3rd time (the 1st one should had been a pen),previously pushing Little.The 2nd one Joe did not even touch the player and he went down like a sack of spuds. The 2nd goal was a country mile offside from where I was. You could argue he played into Crawleys hands by letting all this happen before we got frustated.

Which is part of are failings tonight. No matter how crap the ref was,we played right into how Crawley wanted it to be. It was a team that was quite clearly managed by such a horrible bastard like Evans. Our failure to play on after he didn't give offside was naive, and we didn't turn our pressure prior to the sending off into something.

Just got to move on and get a result at Grays. And since Aldershot have now won the league,perhaps they could give us 3 points next week.
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 I don't usually post straight after games due to frustration,but....