PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Tamworth match thread sponsored by www.radiorobins.com
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Tamworth match thread sponsored by www.radiorobins.com  (Read 29784 times)

jhcorbett

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Tamworth match thread sponsored by www.radiorobins.com
« Reply #120 on: March 19, 2011, 07:02:51 PM »

A nice solid performance against a poor Tammy today, they looked well short of confidence and error prone - the first goal was a nice finish from Reevesy after a totally suicidal backpass by Tait.

Agree Robbie Lawton thoroughly deserved his man of the match, credit also to Marc Joseph (again) and Reevesy, who also did well today. Stu also made a couple of good saves at important times.

I think it shows how flat Tammy were when arch-cheat Kyle Perry only managed to get one of our players yellow carded. Usually he works his balls off to get at least one Alty red carded, plus a couple of yellows as a bonus. Very disappointing that, Mr Perry.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2011, 07:20:53 PM »

The Yellow Card would have been a Yellow Card irrespective of who had been fouled to be honest

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2011, 08:14:24 PM »

The Yellow Card would have been a Yellow Card irrespective of who had been fouled to be honest

That as maybe but you cannot deny that Perry is a cheating whinging lump of a player who was visibly bolloxed by the end of the game (and he didnt run around that much)  If he spent as much time and effort playing as he does with his constant whinging at officials and opposition defenders he would be a half decent player.

As it stands he is cheating bastard who offered little to the Tamworth cause.

I likened him to David Birch in a blody football strip  ;).. and how nice was it on the popular side today without that fkn clown in attendance.

bumble

« Reply #123 on: March 19, 2011, 08:18:40 PM »

I was really worried when we had no Clee as everything in recent weeks has come through him.
We battled so hard..it wasn't pretty but it was never going to be.   The disinterested Tamworth fans (Pride Passion Belief...how ironic) must have thought Pele was coming on with Dales reception and then 3 minutes later he does that.  What a shot that hit the post as well.
So glad Robbie Lawton got man of the match..I've not been his biggest fan of late but he worked and worked and showed some great touches.  Superb cross for the goal.
Results may not have been great today but we had to win.  And by winning we have now dragged Tamworth into it, they have lost four on the bounce now.
Well done all.

Tbf we've had the "living the dream" at crawley away, histon and eastbourne away...

taxi Phil

« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2011, 10:37:07 PM »

That as maybe but you cannot deny that Perry is a cheating whinging lump of a player who was visibly bolloxed by the end of the game (and he didnt run around that much)  If he spent as much time and effort playing as he does with his constant whinging at officials and opposition defenders he would be a half decent player.

As it stands he is cheating bastard who offered little to the Tamworth cause.

I likened him to David Birch in a blody football strip  ;).. and how nice was it on the popular side today without that fkn clown in attendance.
I must apologise to those around me for shouting at Perry that he had "gone down like a sack of sh*t". This was patently incorrect, the comparison was unnecessary. He simply IS a sack of sh*t.

PaulClementsLaments

• Regular First Team
  • I wish I was a spaceman...
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2011, 11:07:04 AM »

Commentary on yesterday's game is now re-running on Radio Robins until approx. 10pm tonight.

Paul
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Tamworth match thread sponsored by www.radiorobins.com