PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 shameful scenes in the tunnel
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: shameful scenes in the tunnel  (Read 5044 times)

dino

« on: October 04, 2008, 05:25:40 PM »

that was another superb performance....young was outstanding,never put a foot wrong all game

Great afternoon only blemished by the disgraceful behaviour of heathcotes son throwing punches at liam naish. Once again Heathcote brings this clubs reputation to a level not previously seen.  Its not acceptable, and should not be tolerated

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: shameful scenes in the tunnel
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 05:28:14 PM »

that was another superb performance....young was outstanding,never put a foot wrong all game

Great afternoon only blemished by the disgraceful behaviour of heathcotes son throwing punches at liam naish. Once again Heathcote brings this clubs reputation to a level not previously seen.  Its not acceptable, and should not be tolerated

If you tolerate this your children will be next.

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 06:53:17 PM »

Did you actually see this alleged incident?

I.E. Charles throwing punches at any one???

I have spoken to him tonight and he assures me that the 4th offical had accused him of calling there manager a prick which he did not.

The ref took the word of the 4th official that he had called him a prick and banned both there manager and Charles from the dug out for the 2nd half of the game.

Lets focus on another fantastic performance and stop digging for non existant sh*t.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 06:58:20 PM by alty.fc »
Come on you red and white........

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 06:58:25 PM »

He probably asked "is this the fans' choice of team or did you pick?"

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 07:03:45 PM »

Dino, that cup of your's is getting empty again.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 08:50:13 PM »

Answer the question Dino.......did you witness this ? Or is this from a 'friend of a friend etc'
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Narcissist

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 08:53:49 PM »

3 points against ebbsfleet. Bollocks to the rest!

James Black

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2008, 10:21:09 PM »

Grahams not on me christmas card list i certainly doubt i'm on his but Dino can you just stop trying to find trouble with Graham Charles or anyone you don't like at the min. three words are all i need to say 'Well played Boys'

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2008, 10:24:13 PM »

Just want to know if the son was in the tunnel in an official capacity, if not what was he doing there?

I assume he was there in his role as kitman.

James Black

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2008, 10:33:52 PM »

Dino your motto should be ' Theres always something i can do to ruin a fantastic day for us'

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 09:18:53 AM »

i read that there manager was disputing our first goal with the ref and someone else said something to the ref and the manager was shown the red card.Ah just remembered where it was from there radio men interviewing there manager,see todays mach thread page 8
Harold

Dougals Dad

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2008, 11:02:11 AM »

Grahams not on me christmas card list i certainly doubt i'm on his but Dino can you just stop trying to find trouble with Graham Charles or anyone you don't like at the min. three words are all i need to say 'Well played Boys'

Maybe Dino's getting bored with his gardening leave!

dino

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2008, 07:35:48 PM »

has anybody been really critical of GG? He is quoted in NLP as "wishing he had channelled all the money he has put into the club into a cancer charity,because being chairman of AFC is a thankless task and he gets a lot of criticism.  I thought we have been supportive and appreciative of his efforts for the club.... is this not the case?

thegazelle

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2008, 07:45:57 PM »

cant ever rememeber any one slagging geof off other than saying he is a mate of grahams and that he would never sack him . i thin k all around there is warmth and gratitude for what geof has done and maybe this does need claryfying for him

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 07:59:57 PM »

has anybody been really critical of GG? He is quoted in NLP as "wishing he had channelled all the money he has put into the club into a cancer charity,because being chairman of AFC is a thankless task and he gets a lot of criticism.  I thought we have been supportive and appreciative of his efforts for the club.... is this not the case?

How refreshing Dino to see someone come on here and hold up there hands and say they made a mistake..... sorry forget that i will just bypass the small indescretion and dig up more sh*t. Yawn.
ParkINson's red and white army
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team