News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 i hope this transfer goes through

Author Topic: i hope this transfer goes through  (Read 1080 times)

Alex

« on: January 03, 2008, 10:54:54 AM »

i carn't bear the thought of this club being so far up the league and as proven vs droylsden without him they are still poor.

from www.bluesqfootball.com

Blue Square Premier side Forest Green Rovers have received a second Gillingham offer for the services of prolific striker Stuart Fleetwood.
Gillingham are currently managed by former Stevenage Borough boss Mark Stimson, who has already signed former Blue Square Premier strikers Dennis Oli and Leroy Griffiths this season.
The former Accrington Stanley forward has been in red-hot form this season, banging in 30 goals in all competitions.
"We are interested in signing Stuart and have made a second offer. We'll have to see what develops now," Stimson told BBC Sport.
The Gills tried to sign Fleetwood on loan in November but their offer was swiftly rebuffed by the Rovers.
According to speculation, Gillingham's increased offer is believed to be significantly larger than the £100,000 Cheltenham offered in November.
Rovers boss Jim Harvey will also have to fend off interest for Fleetwood's fellow frontman Mark Beesley when the transfer window opens in January.
Beesley has bagged 12 goals this season and has been linked with a move to Blue Square Premier rivals Cambridge United.
"I've spoken to Mark about a contract and he'd be happy to sign again," Harvey said.
"I wouldn't anticipate too much movement in January."

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team