Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 This season's alty macc derby virgins....
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: This season's alty macc derby virgins....  (Read 8721 times)

catherinestreet

Re: This season's alty macc derby virgins....
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2014, 10:12:26 PM »

Ironic, on this thread especially, that your fans are so excited about playing Macc but yet had less than 900 of your own in the ground.

Poor.

Were you a decently supported proper ex-league side averaging well over 2000-3000 at home I'd take that comment but lets be honest you haven't even reached 2K all season in the league even though you aren't on the doorstep of premier league clubs. Bit of a stupid thing to say really.

Just over twenty mins into Piccadilly from Macc on the train. Thats faster than a lot of places in Greater Manchester.

York Alty

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2014, 10:18:29 PM »

Ironic, on this thread especially, that your fans are so excited about playing Macc but yet had less than 900 of your own in the ground.

Poor.

Were you a decently supported proper ex-league side averaging well over 2000-3000 at home I'd take that comment but lets be honest you haven't even reached 2K all season in the league even though you aren't on the doorstep of premier league clubs. Bit of a stupid thing to say really.

Just over twenty mins into Piccadilly from Macc on the train. Thats faster than a lot of places in Greater Manchester.

f**king hell - a Macc T**t that can read a timetable. You'll be promoted to village idiot soon.

catherinestreet

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2014, 10:24:07 PM »

Poor.

f**king hell - a Macc T**t that can read a timetable. You'll be promoted to village idiot soon.

I aspire to village idiot. Not got there yet but I believe the first step is unnecessary swearing to prove you have not got the wit to say owt else. 😁

York Alty

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2014, 10:30:32 PM »

Poor.

I aspire to village idiot. Not got there yet but I believe the first step is unnecessary swearing to prove you have not got the wit to say owt else. 😁

Plenty of wit here thanks, just not going to waste it on Macc fans.

catherinestreet

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2014, 10:42:11 PM »

Poor.

Quite right. You wouldn't want to get drawn into an obvious piece of bait on a messageboard. It'd be foolish. 😀

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2014, 12:04:32 AM »

Poor.

I'm not so sure.

Think I'm going to side with catherinestreet here.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Hamilton

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2014, 12:12:05 AM »

Poor.

I'm not so sure.

Think I'm going to side with catherinestreet here.

me too. "I aspire to village idiot!" is a great reply!

taxi Phil

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2014, 12:30:13 AM »

Anyone aspiring to the official role of village idiot should spend 90 minutes at one of our away games with David Birch, followed by sharing a seat on the coach with him coming back. If you can't learn from that......

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2014, 07:00:35 AM »

Poor.
This is all we get at home. We are just a similar size club as Macc, except we have less idiots at Alty.
They really should be beating teams like us

catherinestreet

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2014, 06:53:13 AM »

Poor.
This is all we get at home. We are just a similar size club as Macc, except we have less idiots at Alty.

True enough cestrian. Macc's average att is 1,300 and yours is 1,200 I think. Very similar.

As for idiots, I think both clubs are blessed with a very small minority of those, thankfully.

Good luck against Kiddy.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 This season's alty macc derby virgins....