PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO Red Robin
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: FAO Red Robin  (Read 9383 times)

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
FAO Red Robin
« on: December 26, 2014, 10:44:46 PM »

Good Evening.

Just a request please.

If you wish to make offensive comments to or about me then please have the cojones to do so on here rather than sending snide personal messages.

Oh and might I also suggest that you attempt to cultivate a sense of humour? because if my post in the Squad Rotation thread REALLY annoyed you enough to elicit the reaction it did then you clearly do not have one

Good Result today

Happy New Year

Hamilton

Re: FAO Red Robin
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 10:45:50 PM »

:)

joe

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 10:51:03 PM »

Well said Phil. Red Robin wind your neck in!!

markecky

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 11:05:51 PM »

When did you get this Phil?

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 11:14:05 PM »

Today Ecky.

It bothers me not in the slightest, I have actually been more offended by my cousin's 4 year old Grand Daughter (who is more inventive) However this individual appears to be a bit of a serial offender at the old Personal Messaging pseudo abusive comments so I just thought I'd call him out

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2014, 11:18:12 PM »

Do we know this person?????

ripleym

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2014, 11:21:28 PM »

I've been very quiet on this front, choosing to report my personal message directly to Ecky.

However, I will say this to the forum: I am there at every home match, and whatever away matches my missus gives me a pass for (which I work EXTREMELY hard for); I am usually pitch side for any of those games, with a camera in my hand.  I am also in the bar at least an hour before most games.  If anyone has a personal grudge against me, you now know where you can find me to air it, so that we can have a sensible conversation.  I am also available on twitter or Facebook for anyone who chooses to be a keyboard warrior, rather than using a bizarre medium such as this forum for a direct attack.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2014, 11:28:01 PM »

Well said Mike

And, as usual, far more impressively than I

markecky

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2014, 11:31:08 PM »

Was given a final warning to stop doing it when two people reported it on Monday.  Think that was more than fair.

The posts on every thread are tedious but harmless enough, no excuse for the personal messages I have seen though.  Don't say things behind a name on the internet you wouldn't say in real life.

He will not be on the forum again.

ripleym

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2014, 11:37:43 PM »

Well said Ecky.  For my part, I will attempt to cut back on the banal / tedious responses where I do not physically know the people I am responding to.

Anyone who does know me, knows I am pretty tongue-in-cheek but am well intentioned.

Despite my introverted nature, I am still available for 1:1 conversations on match days.  Just don't be offended if I appear distracted.

bighairedmike

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2014, 11:55:54 PM »

I've been very quiet on this front, choosing to report my personal message directly to Ecky.

However, I will say this to the forum: I am there at every home match, and whatever away matches my missus gives me a pass for (which I work EXTREMELY hard for); I am usually pitch side for any of those games, with a camera in my hand.  I am also in the bar at least an hour before most games.  If anyone has a personal grudge against me, you now know where you can find me to air it, so that we can have a sensible conversation.  I am also available on twitter or Facebook for anyone who chooses to be a keyboard warrior, rather than using a bizarre medium such as this forum for a direct attack.

Using the internet to call people out? You big man. x

ripleym

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2014, 12:12:08 AM »

Oi, you great baboon, I have told people where they can find me for mano-a-mano contact.  I may have also alluded to my introverted-ness (real/made up word), so speak to me, don't speak to me, use a keyboard, don't use a keyboard.  Exist in my life, don't exist in my life.  Watch me care, don't watch me care,

taxi Phil

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2014, 12:23:22 AM »

Oi, you great baboon, I have told people where they can find me for mano-a-mano contact.  I may have also alluded to my introverted-ness (real/made up word), so speak to me, don't speak to me, use a keyboard, don't use a keyboard.  Exist in my life, don't exist in my life.  Watch me care, don't watch me care,

Just carry on as you always have mate. Every one of us causes offence to somebody on here at some time.....it blows over. We're all here for the same reasons in the end. Now let's go stuff Nuneaton on Sunday.

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2014, 07:20:21 AM »

I got mine on Christmas Day. How good is that?

I wasn't offended by it so didn't report it solely because I didn't understand it. It contained three words which when arranged in the order as sent, or any other order, were meaningless. Shame really because "merry Christmas" would have sufficed.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2014, 09:41:45 AM »

Feeling left out as I never got one
Full time and proud of it
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO Red Robin