News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Clubs in crisis.

Author Topic: Clubs in crisis.  (Read 1308 times)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Clubs in crisis.
« on: June 04, 2007, 10:35:23 AM »

just one more thing.

Re clubs that are supposedly in crisis. Ought to point out that these teams will all be sorted by the time the agm comes round. Where is the point of coming to the rescue any time before you have to?

I bet Halifax are sorted in the next week, Bsoton will be too, Weymouth will sort themselves out - folly in the extreme to jeopardise somethng to spent £2million quid on. Crawley willl pay off the CVA with the money that there *new investor* is bringing in, I mean where's the problem with that as far as they are concerned, they've still only paid half of what they spent. Have given up trying to work out Mike Connett though.

*Majeeds have 'cash' from 'activities' that can't go through the books. Brown envelopes > Evans. Evans comes in as the manager with 'new funds' to invest*

Whilst I don't think it will help us this time I'm actually starting to think that with the shenanigans that go on it's better that Clapham, Peake, Moules and co can decide who they want and don't want in the league on a behind the scenes voted out on atechnicality type of way.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Clubs in crisis.