PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 2021/22 Season Ticket Discount
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 2021/22 Season Ticket Discount  (Read 9335 times)

Freddie

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
Re: 2021/22 Season Ticket Discount
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2021, 06:21:49 PM »

Did season ticket holders get the electronic match programmes for free as well?

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2021, 06:43:09 PM »

Did season ticket holders get the electronic match programmes for free as well?

No. Season ticket holders received a 20% discount on match programmes i.e. the digital Robins Review cost you £2.00 instead of the face value price of £2.50.

Incidentally, let me state that I have every intention of renewing my season ticket in due course.
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Inter Alty!

• Regular First Team
  • Come on u Robins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2021, 07:05:47 PM »

No, Season Ticket holders did not get Digital Match day Programmes for free BUT could buy them for 20% discount ie for £2 instead of £2.50 or 50p off...

Also there were some other perks eg 20% off merchandise at club shop eg kit etc... plus also got priority access to Zoom sessions like Q&As, Parky fulltime announcement, Player Awards, etc before other fans (maybe only 1hr but still 1st to hear) plus 1st in queue for 3 fans attendance matches so ensured a ticket... plus few other minor perks...

Hence were some additional perks... plus home streams free when others paid £9.99 but guess that offset via season tic price as cost one off not spread over each game... the £9.99 maybe less than actual individual match split of a season ticket of approx £14 per game as opposed to normal £16 per game... also lost Macc & Dover home games... so some wins & some losses...

Anyway, as i've mentioned earlier, it's all an individual choice whether renew or not... hopefully after the Covid pandemic issues reduce with time it will mean if you can afford one a season tic offers approx a couple quid discount off each home match plus you get the 10% disc on top plus other perks like discount off merchandise etc...

The only real issue i saw was people with extra season tics in each household as only needed one for match stream BUT all these (including myself) could have had a full refund if we wanted... some of my mates did this but i was happy to help club by letting them benefit in their time of need...

Bottom line is... they're are pros & cons on this topic and yes maybe i expected more than 10% (say 15 or 20%) BUT the club does not have to offer discounts so anything is better than nothing... if you feel the 10% is not enough then you can make your own choice ie either renew or don't and pay at gate for each game instead...

I'm happy with 10% (plus other perks) as it is better than nothing and i will be renewing to help the club with funds in this challenging time for all... we all have a choice...

I personally think (if you can afford cost up front) there are far more benefits to having a season tic than not if you intend to go to all/most home games... again imho...
Following Alty since 1977... a rollercoaster ride!

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2021, 07:15:41 PM »

For me, it is what it is. No one knew how things would work out with the pandemic. I’ve no money, but I’ll be renewing at the earliest opportunity. And signing up for the patrons. I’ve written last year off, it’s not as if it’s going to be a regular occurrence. The club has played football for two years nonstop essentially, got promoted, and achieved a decent first year back, that could have been even better as we all know. The new pitch is going in, the management team will be working full time, there will be a hybrid squad for the first time, the club is pushing for league football. If people want to quibble over a couple of quid a week, then fair dos, we get Byron Harrison. I’d rather we kept on a upward curve for what it is.

Totally agree. I've not had a season ticket for 2 couple of years due the fact I'd get to approx. half the games.

I'll be buying one this time
Full time and proud of it

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2021, 12:12:48 PM »

On sale now!  Discount email for ST holders will come this afternoon

Inter Alty!

• Regular First Team
  • Come on u Robins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2021, 01:51:10 PM »

****SEASON TICKET DISCOUNT NOW 15%****

See below & renewal info...

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/news/buy-your-2021-22-season-ticket

b23

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2021, 02:00:35 PM »

Will there be an option to buy a specific seat in the main stand as we have in most normal seasons   Can this be done online

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2021, 05:51:14 PM »

Will there be an option to buy a specific seat in the main stand as we have in most normal seasons   Can this be done online

Alas, there is no mention of there being a provision for this in the email that I have just received from Bill Waterson.

You should be able to purchase a specified main stand seat for all home league games which is 'protected' from interlopers/away supporters.

It's not too much to ask for, surely?

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2021, 06:46:26 PM »

Alas, there is no mention of there being a provision for this in the email that I have just received from Bill Waterson.

You should be able to purchase a specified main stand seat for all home league games which is 'protected' from interlopers/away supporters.

Don't think there's anyone likely to be pinching your seat Barry. You can only see three quarters of the pitch from there can't you? 😊😊
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2021, 06:57:03 PM »

Don't think there's anyone likely to be pinching your seat Barry. You can only see three quarters of the pitch from there can't you? 😊😊

Actually, someone was sitting in it at the Torquay United match last Saturday and I had to request them to relocate.

It looks as if that panoramic view of the CSH roof is more alluring than I had bargained for....

Dianne

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2021, 07:05:36 PM »

Paid for my season ticket earlier today and there is provision for you to select your preference

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2021, 08:48:59 PM »

Actually, someone was sitting in it at the Torquay United match last Saturday and I had to request them to relocate.

It looks as if that panoramic view of the CSH roof is more alluring than I had bargained for....
My guess would be he went for the sheer kudos of sitting in your seat mate! 😉 😊
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2021, 08:54:32 PM »

PS. Paid for renewals this evening for me and Mrs S!
Come on you Super Robins.

PPS patron too this time.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2021, 12:57:10 AM »

We will be renewing for the coming season

Inter Alty!

• Regular First Team
  • Come on u Robins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2021, 07:10:33 AM »

I renewed my season ticket last night via the online system... if there are 21games (not including Dover) then the savings speak for themselves...

21games at normal £17 cost = £357
Season Tic at £289 (÷ 21) = £13.76 per game
Renewal ST at £245 (÷21) = £11.67 per game
NB if Dover play on & extra game saving will be more

Hence, even if miss few home games for whatever reason the savings speak for themselves & work out far cheaper than usual standard entry costs... plus you get other added benefits like shop discounts, 1st to see zoom cascades, priority for ticket sales, etc etc...

Hence, if you can afford upfront one off payment and intend to go most/all games the Season Tic option offers great value for money (including the increased saving discount of 15%, not 10%, for renewals)... also fans can purchase via three installment option staggered over year if prefer...

Therefore, the ST offers fans great savings... however, as always, it's an individual choice if you wish to purchase...

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/news/buy-your-2021-22-season-ticket
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 2021/22 Season Ticket Discount