News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Steele

Author Topic: Lee Steele  (Read 2120 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Lee Steele
« on: July 24, 2007, 09:35:10 PM »

Released by Chester City, a return to northwich perhaps?? Good player for whoever gets him.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Lee Steele
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 09:42:15 PM »

Released by Chester City, a return to northwich perhaps?? Good player for whoever gets him.

he is now 33 i think but will so a good job somewhere

ChrisVessey CUFC

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 04:27:47 PM »

Hughesy, Jimmy Quinn has offered Steele a two year contract but he is still mulling over the move as he'd have to uproot his family from Liverpool to Cambridgeshire. I doubt he'll come but like you say he will be a good signing for whoever gets him. I doubt he'd be first choice at our place too as we have Lee Boylan and Scott Rendell signed up.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 09:48:53 AM »

He'll probably end up at vics. they'll pay him what he wants they've only got about 8 players,

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 11:33:48 PM »

According to a poster on the Vics forum, Steele has agreed to tear up the remainder of his contract. Not sure how this would fit in with a Carlos Roca deal. Anyway would appear Steele is available. Whether we would want or be able to afford him I don't know.

I'm sure Dave Pace would jump at the chance of a proven conference striker as opposed to the ones he's already got. Incidentally a couple of internet rumours abounding that Fearns is off to Hyde (to join Tipton and Seddon)  ::) or he's going to Stalybridge in a swap deal with Nathan Ellington.

Presumably in light of Lee Boylan dislocating his shoulder at the weekend, Steeles boss when he was at Vics, Jimmy Quinn, must surley be tempted to offer a lucrative 2 or 3 month contract.

Or maybe Vauxhall Motors will offer him a full time contract so the other player doesn't get bored playing patience and minesweeper!  ::)
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Steele