News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Heathcote Out !!! Idiots

Author Topic: Heathcote Out !!! Idiots  (Read 2055 times)

Jenga

Heathcote Out !!! Idiots
« on: August 29, 2008, 04:59:12 PM »

For all those people who create their first post on the forum and call for his head please STFU.

You clearly are NOT Alty fans or are just plain stupid - perhaps both.

Thank you for listening. Now go and write some other rubbish on the Vics forum, cheers and good night.

Lee

Re: Heathcote Out !!! Idiots
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 09:28:06 AM »

Jenga i would love to point myself out to you and will 1 day but being in Cairns Australia might be hard,only joined the forum because i've moved so far away and want to keep in touch with the club i love,i'm sure i will be posting many more times COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE B@STARDS get us 3 points today.

Narcissist

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 10:31:37 AM »

Welcome to the forum Lee.

Probably not the best first post, but i'm big in to the freedom of speech unlike Jenga, and given the fact that we have failed to stay out of the bottom four for the passed two seasons its only your timing that rattled the cages. I think what the paranoid and outraged members meant to say was; No, we should stick with GH.

Most people on the forum are sound, ignore the idiots who force opinions down your throat and you'll be fine.

Ps, try to avoid slagging off ref's we've got one of those on ere too!  ;)

Jenga

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 02:59:59 PM »

Most people on the forum are sound, ignore the idiots who force opinions down your throat and you'll be fine.

Oh forgive me I thought it was Lee who was forcing his opinions. What a bizzare comment  ^^ !!!

I would also ask you to read his post specifiially and the replies he has received from other members on the forum, I would suggest it is not just me who feels he is a big daft  ;D

http://www.altyfans.co.uk/index.php?topic=6285.0
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 03:02:16 PM by Jenga »

Narcissist

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 03:40:13 PM »

Oh forgive me I thought it was Lee who was forcing his opinions. What a bizzare comment  ^^ !!!

I would also ask you to read his post specifiially and the replies he has received from other members on the forum, I would suggest it is not just me who feels he is a big daft  ;D

At what point did I suggest it was only you??? There's nothing bizarre about the post at all. Im simply pointing out that all this is a bit harsh and the guy can have his opinion (although he actually asked a question).

Whats bizarre is that you have taken it upon yourself to tell the poor lad to 'STFU' because its his 1st post on the forum and you didnt like it. Just because he hasnt posted on here doesnt mean he knows nothing about alty ???

You are a tit jenga  :P

Jenga

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2008, 08:05:34 PM »

At what point did I suggest it was only you??? There's nothing bizarre about the post at all. Im simply pointing out that all this is a bit harsh and the guy can have his opinion (although he actually asked a question).

Whats bizarre is that you have taken it upon yourself to tell the poor lad to 'STFU' because its his 1st post on the forum and you didnt like it. Just because he hasnt posted on here doesnt mean he knows nothing about alty ???

You are a tit jenga  :P

Yeah I know. Thanks.

markecky

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2008, 11:57:35 PM »

I agree.  Ignore those people and you'll be fine. 
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Heathcote Out !!! Idiots