News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Much Better

Author Topic: Much Better  (Read 1292 times)

Longman

Much Better
« on: August 25, 2008, 02:27:35 PM »

Well what a marked difference to Saturday that was!

Firstly we looked alot more organised at the back and kept our shape alot better than we did against Kiddy.  Also I thought we could have nicked it in the second half with a couple of half chances, although we didn't really look too threatening, I think overall however that a point was a fair result.

Just a couple of things ;-

1.  Was that not a stonewall penalty that Greg Young gave away in the second half?  It looked like it from the Golf Road, although there wasn't a massive appeal from the Wrexham fans?  Maybe a bit of justice for us after Lanes' sending off on Satrurday.

2.  Anthony Danylyk is brilliant at breaking the game up and doing the simple things so well, I would say he's the first centre mid on the team sheet at the moment, he and Mcgregor were our best players today.

3. Thought that we'd have more fans down today than what we did, I'm not sure how many we had, but the main stand was full of Welsh and the Golf Road was far from packed!?

WELL DONE LADS ON A SPIRITED AND GOOD PERFORMANCE TODAY!

shelmers

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
Re: Much Better
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 03:05:39 PM »

yeah great result today a great game! i think youngy had a fantastic game overall.

RocketDan

Re: Much Better
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 03:49:49 PM »

they had at least 1700 in my opinion, maybe 1800 cos they had quite a few in the golf road end too.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Much Better