Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty vs Southport Match thread COME ON YOU RRREEEEEDDDDDDSSSSS!!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Alty vs Southport Match thread COME ON YOU RRREEEEEDDDDDDSSSSS!!!  (Read 38187 times)

PaulClementsLaments

• Regular First Team
  • I wish I was a spaceman...
    • View Profile
Re: Alty vs Southport Match thread COME ON YOU RRREEEEEDDDDDDSSSSS!!!
« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2011, 09:58:19 PM »

Given that some have had some problems with what is after all a free service, we may have to pay a small fee to get more reliable hosting - I dont think it would be anything too expensive but probably worth considering as there does seem to be a demand for the commentaries.

Thanks to all for listening again and to those who had connection issues for your continued patience!

Cheers,
Paul

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2011, 10:04:48 PM »

Well, what a strange match. Events on the pitch were odd and the atmosphere was so emotionally charged and volatile. Throat is bloody soar as...

It's an okay result, after all they had beaten Luton. But I just can't help feel deflated. That bloody Joyce should have sent himself off the bloody pillock.  >:(

We played very well in places, Johnson is a new man, some brilliant attacking play by Smithy, Usual passion by Connors, Clee was brilliant, but there was a bit of a scare in the first half with Coburn!  :-\

And my already ill advised shirt printing turned out to be the worst idea ever!!!
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

altytony1

« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2011, 10:14:36 PM »

well now the dust has settled abit,im sort of happy were out of the zone just,but just is good anuff,best chances went to alty clees inside post was so cruel on the heart,then clean through good save by the keeper.conners was suberb again full of energy that lad,my man of the match again.great crowd atmosehere from both sets of fans.final note who would want to be a referee lol.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 29, 2011, 10:16:58 PM »

Given that some have had some problems with what is after all a free service, we may have to pay a small fee to get more reliable hosting - I dont think it would be anything too expensive but probably worth considering as there does seem to be a demand for the commentaries.

Thanks to all for listening again and to those who had connection issues for your continued patience!

Cheers,
Paul

I would be more than willing to pay some form of subscription......thanks again guys for all of your efforts, both technical and commentarial.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

SammyH8

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 29, 2011, 10:20:19 PM »

The referee absolutely ruined the game - shock! Danylyk was a fool admittedly, but the ref was literally a laughing stock all game, i cannot wait to hear AltyTunnelStewards views on this one, should be funny. The game itself, Connors and Clee immense, Dale up top causing problems all night. If we had 11 men all game we would have won easily, onwards and upwards roll on saturday. Another thing im sure i saw Shaun Densmore having a little warm up before the game, would be a great boost for the run in.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 29, 2011, 10:32:22 PM »

Postives- out of the drop zone for first time since August , unbeaten in 4 games, played well in patches , decent crowd espec with england b on telly , home support hasnt topped 1k on a tues for a while until tonight ?

Negatives the ref , danylk out next game , smith injured

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 29, 2011, 10:33:17 PM »

The Ref is getting a slating on Port Chat too. I have a feeling it will need us to beat Eastbourne on the final day.

ALTYGAL

« Reply #157 on: March 29, 2011, 10:35:00 PM »

Phew what a night !

Let's bank the points and look forward to Saturday with the positives, Clee, Johnson, Reeves, Joseph, Connors all immense.
1      Robbie looks fitter and up for it
2     10 points out of 12
3      Out of Relegation zone, first time since August
4      A good crowd for a Tuesday - let's keep that up
5      We made chances - and IMHO deserved to win

Negatives.......................................Danylyk stupidity when will they learn it's not worth mouthing off to the ref. 

Baynes .....................................waste of ...

JOYCE IS AN ABSOLUTE EMBARRASSMENT ( Kenny shouted don't talk to him he's an idiot - sums him up  )
 A DISGRACEFUL DISPLAY OF REFERRING - BLOOD BOILING NOW..............!!!

« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 10:39:08 PM by ALTYGAL »

andrewflynn

« Reply #158 on: March 29, 2011, 10:42:01 PM »

The Ross Joyce Show...

We did enough for the win but considering the circumstances a draw is good enough for me, I would have taken three points from this and Darlington so to come out with four is fantastic.

bumble

« Reply #159 on: March 29, 2011, 11:01:23 PM »

at the end of the day, the ref once again ruined it...simple as

BUT FINALLY WE'RE OUT OF THE RELEGATION ZONE....

i never thought id say that

Henrys Cat

« Reply #160 on: March 29, 2011, 11:11:07 PM »

As much as the ref tried to ruin the game, he didn't, because it was a cracker. End to End with Alty having the best of the chances and on balance should have won the match. But that was a great advert for Conference football, some neat passing football mixed in with a bit of blood and thunder. A good crowd, out of the bottom 4. If you didn't enjoy that then your not a football fan.

Great stuff, roll on Saturday.

bumble

« Reply #161 on: March 29, 2011, 11:13:46 PM »

i often wonder is marc joseph the same player he was before christmas....another great performance and bullet header, carl brillaint again he'll go far

dunhamalty

« Reply #162 on: March 29, 2011, 11:23:58 PM »

Joseph is that good now because he has got youngy with a calm head next to him..... those two have struck up a good partnership much like reevsyy and dale up top....

bumble

« Reply #163 on: March 29, 2011, 11:47:56 PM »

Joseph is that good now because he has got youngy with a calm head next to him..... those two have struck up a good partnership much like reevsyy and dale up top....

Youngy didnt come at christmas though....josephs has (bar tamworth) played exvellently, but i take your point,

Id like to see - despite injuries ect... us try and build cm/cb/strike partnerships - especially strike ones

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 29, 2011, 11:50:26 PM »

A superb game and two teams who battled it out to the bitter end Dale Johnson was my man of the match by a country mile he was kicked from pillar to post by the two centre backs...

I did warn you that The Super Ref Ross Joyce would be the star of the show and so he was..

Someone told my misses that he is being fast tracked to the Football league.. My response to that is... The fkn sooner the better, the man is a knob, and his two assistants werent much fkn better tonight

A great effort by all the Alty players and on another day they would have come away with all 3 points.
Just a shame that Joyce will probably command  the headlines yet again.

Superb turnout... Hope you all return on Saturday...
Onwards and Upwards lads, 

Cmon The ALTY
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty vs Southport Match thread COME ON YOU RRREEEEEDDDDDDSSSSS!!!